Travel vouchers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What clown is running the travel voucher scheme?

I ordered and paid for 2 books 3 weeks ago.....today 6 books arrived.

Please see sales and wants board......£20 each...anyone interested?

I ordered two vouchers by phone at 4.15pm yesterday, and they came in today's post!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This travel voucher system is a bit complicated, and must need loads of work by the club.

I think it needs knocking on the head for next season, and we going back to paying for it in with the ticket price.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So you want to sell something that doesn't belong to you?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I went to the stadium and bought two single ones for Saturday, Where can I find the route and stopping points for the Rottingdean one ?

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What clown is running the travel voucher scheme?

I ordered and paid for 2 books 3 weeks ago.....today 6 books arrived.

Please see sales and wants board......£20 each...anyone interested?

So you've got them!

I've paid for 5, 3 weeks ago and only received 2 so far.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey. People moan because they haven't got them.

Now they're moaning because they have. It's like living in the NORTH*

*just joking, northern friends

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I went to the stadium and bought two single ones for Saturday, Where can I find the route and stopping points for the Rottingdean one ?

According to the B&H Buses website route R is from Rottingdean via Falmer Road , Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road. I guess the main stopping points are Cowley Drive shops and the stop up from the Downs Hotel , providing its not already full (I've seen Compass Travel using single decker midibuses for this route). Send an e-mail to B&H Buses customer services and they will tell you if the bus stops at all stops (on request) or it is limited stop.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can you not just pay when getting on the bus, would save me alot of money to be honest..

on the Rottingdean shuttle you need a travel voucher or concessionary pass , cash and saver tickets are not accepted.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This travel voucher system is a bit complicated, and must need loads of work by the club.

I think it needs knocking on the head for next season, and we going back to paying for it in with the ticket price.

Agree. It only works out at £1 a game and it needs to be included for away fans.

Automatically send a book to season ticket holders at beginning of season and include on the match price ticket for everyone else.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
According to the B&H Buses website route R is from Rottingdean via Falmer Road , Cowley Drive and Bexhill Road. I guess the main stopping points are Cowley Drive shops and the stop up from the Downs Hotel , providing its not already full (I've seen Compass Travel using single decker midibuses for this route). Send an e-mail to B&H Buses customer services and they will tell you if the bus stops at all stops (on request) or it is limited stop.

Thanks a lot,
Does the the site give the times the buses start and the frequency ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports