• Train

Votes: 65 79.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Follow the police presence is my advice, you cant go wrong. Anyway, if u cant find South Norwood if ur coming from Sussex, i suggest u shoulnt be allowed out on ur own.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
My wife works in Croydon so i'm going to meet her at East Croydon station. We will have something to eat and a few beers in the pub near her works. We will then take a nice romantic stroll to the ground taking in the sights and sounds of Croydon as we go...:(

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
My wife works in Croydon so i'm going to meet her at East Croydon station. We will have something to eat and a few beers in the pub near her works. We will then take a nice romantic stroll to the ground taking in the sights and sounds of Croydon as we go...:(

and the smells don`t forget the smells:albion2::albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has to be train I think. Although no news on where we will be allowed to go back to yet.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Just a heads up, last time we were at palace they marched everyone to the station regardless if they drove or not. People were arguing with police saying they drove but they didn't listen

That happened after the 5-0 as well as the McShane game. Both times to Norwood Junction if I recall

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
how much is the coach? saw on coach priced at £19 for palace, thought that was quite dear considering the train is £10 return

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You will have no option but to go to Norwood Junction after the game, that is unless you want to be wacked with a baton or arrested - usual fare

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here