Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trains to watford

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry my fault bringing wall ino it...!

Looks a right pain that Watford trains are 9-30 ish then 11.10 - one in between would be ideal!

Edit - Just seen if we go to Brighton there's a 22-30 southern with one change at clapham junc. Only 1 1/2 hrs...

Last edited:

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Those planning to use Southern Daysave for Watford remember that it has to be booked online at Southern Railway website at least seven days in advance, not available at stations. Also does not include Watford Junction to Watford High St hop.

Watford 14 minutes in to St Pancras, tube to Victoria, train out of there, got to be quicker! Not sure what service provider is out of St Pancras though!

Watford goes to Euston not St Pancras. Operator is London Midland. Tickets may be more expensive this way.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Those planning to use Southern Daysave for Watford remember that it has to be booked online at Southern Railway website at least seven days in advance, not available at stations. Also does not include Watford Junction to Watford High St hop.

Watford goes to Euston not St Pancras. Operator is London Midland. Tickets may be more expensive this way.

Cheers my bad! Not bothered about cost as don't have to pay!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill

You can buy them on the day if you go to the visitors center at the Royal Pavilion where they sell train tickets.

The train between Clapham Junction and Watford last season was only 4 carriages and it was so full I don't anyone could get on at any of the stations it stopped at between Clapham and Watford. Each station was full of angry looking commuters who had no chance of getting on the train. To avoid the crush I'd join this train at East Croydon or get there as early as you can to avoid the commuters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here