Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trains to watford

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
A group of 4 of us are looking for cheap trains to the Walford game and returning
to Brighton on the same day. Anyone on here who can help unravel the mine field of tickets/ prices etc help would be much appreciated. Cheapest we have found so far is £43.00 group saver

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last train is a bit tight though isnt it ?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
As has been said a group saver for 4 people shouldnt set you back to much, as long as you are all travelling there and back together.

Il be getting the train up after work going to be a bit tight but should make it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Just a quick one - Can you do this daysave for Millwall on the Sat as well? I assume that's all southern from down here...

Thanks

i would think so mate millwall is closer to brighton than watford havent checked though

Last edited:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
No direct Southern trains from Brighton to London Bridge

your the main man for train info mate but couldent they change somewhere or go to victoria and then back to LB (bow to your superior knowledge on all things train related )

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just a quick one - Can you do this daysave for Millwall on the Sat as well? I assume that's all southern from down here...

Thanks

You can, but you cant use First Capital Connect trains to London Bridge (for South Bermondsey). Would have to take a Victoria train, changing at Croydon. Would probably be cheaper getting a FCC only Travelcard from Brighton - as you can then use Southern in the London area.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Cheap as chips

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
your the main man for train info mate but couldent they change somewhere or go to victoria and then back to LB (bow to your superior knowledge on all things train related )

You can only get Southern trains with that ticket and FCC run the only direct trains from Brighton to London Bridge, you can change at East Croydon or buy the FCC return to London Bridge, I believe it is £10 from Brighton on Saturday

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What's the route so that every train is Southern?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Southern Only - bookable online - if your ticket says "FCC Only" you cant use Southern - other types are probably alright.

Yes but I was asking what the route was from Brighton to Watford using the groupsave

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Brighton to Clapham Junction catching the South Croydon to Milton Keynes train which calls at Watford there and same on return

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here