Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train disruption from London tonight?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It would start off quite promisingly, but after a while the trainsex workers would become unionised, working to rule and eventually holding the honest fee paying passengers to ransom

Ha, that would be s***. Us passengers always get a raw deal

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks to all who helped today! I think I got fairly lucky and only missed 10 mins (despite the Brighton to Falmer train at 7-40 waiting there for 5 mins for no reason! Delighted to have seen the majority of our brilliant 2-0 win :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This London Bridge work is now turning into a DEBACLE, feel sorry for all the punters paying sky high prices and having to put up with this shite day in, day out. I'm just glad I'm out of it all now
you not working for southern anymore?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Its so frequent it must have reached the point where Southern no longer need you to claim a refund but for ST travellers just send you refund each day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This London Bridge work is now turning into a DEBACLE, feel sorry for all the punters paying sky high prices and having to put up with this shite day in, day out. I'm just glad I'm out of it all now

Was a broken down freight train today, nothing to do with the works. Only minor delays at the moment, the 18.23 to Eastbourne left about 2 mins late.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Was a broken down freight train today, nothing to do with the works. Only minor delays at the moment, the 18.23 to Eastbourne left about 2 mins late.

It was a wagon from an engineers train loaded with parts for the works, which had locked on brakes. So everything to do with the works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here