Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de blabla

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

D

Deleted member 22389

You can't compare cycling with football.

But at least our cyclists have won something, more than I can say about the failure of our overpaid England team who only care about filling up their ferrari's.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Fishing is more of a sport than cycling and it's honest.

I've never heard of a fisherman take steroids by the bucket load or have secret blood transfusions to improve their casting.

Neither do they go through red lights or piss off law abiding motorists.

Taybha has bucket loads of sausages allegedly, and he clears up the mess after train drivers go through red lights.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Copy his quote and then go to the top of the boards at the right,settings,select then middle left my settings,edit my settings,paste,save done or something like that... good luck..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ha ha-i don't recall the striker,but do you know what,it's all coming back to me now,i smashed up my boxer(making it look like theft),just so i could get my mum and dad to get me a grifter..

The Striker in Green, just like my champion....

0.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Striker in Green, just like my champion....

0.jpg

Cheers,not sure i would go for that now,still was a long time ago,all the rage back then..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Think mine was the 1982 model..........I'd back it in the Tour ???

Depends who is riding it,i reckon me riding my Boxer in yellow would kick arse,i'd thrash the ?@ out of it and stop only to die...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Tartiflette:

- 800 g (1 3/4 lb) de pommes de terre grelots entières, non pelées
ou
- 800 g (1 3/4 lb) de pommes de terre Yukon gold, pelées et coupées en gros morceaux
- 185 g (6 oz) de bacon, coupé en dés
- 1 oignon,
- 1 gousse d'ail, hachée
- 125 ml (1/2 tasse) de vin blanc
- Sel et poivre
- 60 ml (1/4 tasse) de crème 35 % à cuisson (facultatif)
- 1 ml (1/4 c. à thé) de muscade moulue
- 1 meule de reblochon

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Tartiflette:

- 800 g (1 3/4 lb) de pommes de terre grelots entières, non pelées
ou
- 800 g (1 3/4 lb) de pommes de terre Yukon gold, pelées et coupées en gros morceaux
- 185 g (6 oz) de bacon, coupé en dés
- 1 oignon,
- 1 gousse d'ail, hachée
- 125 ml (1/2 tasse) de vin blanc
- Sel et poivre
- 60 ml (1/4 tasse) de crème 35 % à cuisson (facultatif)
- 1 ml (1/4 c. à thé) de muscade moulue
- 1 meule de reblochon

Feel free to translate,to me it sounds like an egg and bacon quiche recipe,with spinach and escallop topping,drenched in some sort of cream.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I'm enjoying the post race interviews with cyclists that can string two words together, crack a joke, look at the interviewer instead of everywhere else. Yes, these cyclists have intelligence, humour, strength, speed, stamina, desire, tactical awareness and a smile, that's eight more qualities than most footballers. A fantastic days viewing even with Cavendish crashing out and fantastic to see Jens Voigt breakaway and the respectful way in which he approached the royals on the podium. Its not sport for some, but the OP is entitled to his opinions and demonstration of his lack of knowledge.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
You'd think at their level they'd be able to avoid bumping into each other.

Like footballers don't collide on a two acre field, Cav didn't roll around holding his head, argue with the commisare, throw his handbag at Gerrans and then ride around in huff. Footballers have so much to learn from the discipline of pro cyclists and as a bonus most can speak more than one language and are able to hold an intelligent conversation. Have you ever ridden Ventoux, Alpe d Huez or even Ditchling Beacon? Hmmm Lua Lua rolling around on the ground feigning injury having been blown over by the opponent when we're 0-1 down, WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like footballers don't collide on a two acre field, Cav didn't roll around holding his head, argue with the commisare, throw his handbag at Gerrans and then ride around in huff.

This time :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here