Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham tickets

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
thanks vey much for highlighting one of the resons people don't go.......coz they hav

Thanks HH Brighton for your constructive feedback....

So far the reasons we have had for not going against Cheaterfield are:

1. Rather see my girlfriend
2. Went to a wedding
3. Rather watch a premiership game
4. Not value for money :)
5. Walking the dog
6. Staying at home to finish my knitting
7. I only go when we are winning etc etc

Not a case of being a better fan than you etc etc., just making the point that if you support a team you should go whether we are winning or not. Too many glory hunters out there. Tottenham away being case in point!

There are lots of positives out there (well one anyway)
1. A very promising young team with a bright future.

Only problem is that if we don't get bums on seats soon we wont have a future because I reckon we must be losing a packet every week.
Norman Baker and Lewes Council must be rubbing their hands with glee.

So for all you stay aways...come on get down to Withdean....and support the boys!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Albion Rob said:
Here we go, blah, blah, blah.

I'm a better fan than you because I got my dick cut off by Wrexham fans in 87/88 when only three of us went and followed the lads etc etc etc.
oh hang on,my dick is a lot bigger now,and i went to that game:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Perry Milkins said:
Its Brighton supporters comments that count mate.

And the low crowds are showing that - plus how do you plan to fill Falmer with just Brighton fans - fact of life in the lower leagues the fan bases are lower.

Orient have a fair few west ham fans watching them and at the end of the day its about the money the club brings in not who the money comes from and who they see as there first team.

But im sure your one sided view to it will work.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Firingblanks1 said:
:wave:

How many who moaned about not getting a tottenham ticket were at Withdean on Saturday?
Where are you? Truth is weve got too many part time supporters who only come when we are winning! You should be ashamed of yourselves - sitting in your armchairs, probably wearing Chelsea shirts.
I have a theory - the population of this City is mostly made up of people who are not Brighton born and bred and therefore don't really give a toss about the Albion or Falmer.
For the rest of you....see you when we start winning again....

rant over!!!

Town full of Cockneys, just a town full of cockneys.

Thios is what is really killing the Albion, not LDC and Baker or Dick and his lack of cash spalshing - It's Brighton becoming a comfortable staellite town fro all the Cocknetys and Yuppies invading it stripping the traditional values and history of the place.

Welcome to the most soulless city in England.

First recession, this city is fcuked.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I agree.

I'm trying to do my bit though - have started taking my 2 boys to Withdean.

By the way - If I had 1p for every person who said that if Brighton got Falmer then they'd start going again I'd have nigh on 2 quid by now. :glare:

We need Falmer and we need it now. Our club will die otherwise.

My excuse for missing the Chesterfield game was that I was out of the country. But I did get to see last week's UEFA Cup game between Sevilla and Atromitos.

15,000 empty seats. Nobody seemed to think it was the end of the world.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lord Bracknell said:
My excuse for missing the Chesterfield game was that I was out of the country. But I did get to see last week's UEFA Cup game between Sevilla and Atromitos.

15,000 empty seats. Nobody seemed to think it was the end of the world.

Big stadium Seville though, had a look round when i went there and the other half insisted on wandering around that shopping centre next door for hours....

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Dougal said:
Reasons to want to go

Hinsh may be back
Butters may make appearance
Only 6 Points of play offs
New striker playing 2nd match
Kuipers back in goal
Wilkins has had a week to prepare this time
On Sky so lets fill the seats

Reasons not to go

Live on sky
£23 quid
Shite football
Poor ground
Sunday Afternoon
Butters may make an appearance

And I am going btw

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
FalmerforAll!** said:
Reasons not to go

Live on sky
£23 quid
Shite football
Poor ground
Sunday Afternoon
Butters may make an appearance

And I am going btw

But at least it will be a powder keg atmosphere.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Tottenham tickets

BarrelofFun said:
If this is a competition, did you go to the Boston game and will you be going to the Johnstones paint trophy?

I went to the Boston game and it was an insult to all those that turned up. Pitiful display and a disgrace to the stripes. Got the last laugh tho, the club can stick it up their arse for the NEXT Boston game :salute: :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Firingblanks1 said:
:wave:

How many who moaned about not getting a tottenham ticket were at Withdean on Saturday?
Where are you? Truth is weve got too many part time supporters who only come when we are winning! You should be ashamed of yourselves - sitting in your armchairs, probably wearing Chelsea shirts.
I have a theory - the population of this City is mostly made up of people who are not Brighton born and bred and therefore don't really give a toss about the Albion or Falmer.
For the rest of you....see you when we start winning again....

rant over!!!
This is what that Hove Born & Bred is always going on about and he is a genius at this sort of thing so you should all listen to him I reckon when he is on the radio.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im not a Season Ticket holder nor have i been to withdean yet this season (money and work) but i have two choices for tomorows game.

A) Go to the Pub with a few mates, have a couple of sherberts and a good laugh and then go home. Total amount of the day spent watching Albion, 3 hours max. Total amount spent watching Albion £20

B) I can go to the game at Withers, Have a couple of pints in the sportsman before and grab something to eat on the way there.
I can sit on my own in the south stand watching, lets face it, rather crap football with an even worse atmosphere. Total amount of the day spent watching Albion, Most of the day. Total amount spent watching Albion £40 possably more.

I have chosen to go to the game (option B) as i am a Brighton SUPPORTER and i will go and watch my team when ever i can and support them as thats what the team need and i know that i have spent £24.50 that is going to the club!

P.s Pay day is on Thursday and im skint!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I moaned about not getting a Spurs ticket.
I was then and still am a season ticket holder.
I did go to the Chesterfield game.
Where am I - at home on the computer or I wouldn't have seen this:dunce:

As I appear to have answered all your questions correctly, do I win a prize? Is it a DVD of the Spurs game?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Re: Tottenham tickets

Tom Hark said:
I went to the Boston game and it was an insult to all those that turned up. Pitiful display and a disgrace to the stripes. Got the last laugh tho, the club can stick it up their arse for the NEXT Boston game :salute: :lol:

:lolol: What about when we get them in the FA Cup?:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here