Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham tickets

Firingblanks1

Oct 4, 2004
North Portslade actually
:wave:

How many who moaned about not getting a tottenham ticket were at Withdean on Saturday?
Where are you? Truth is weve got too many part time supporters who only come when we are winning! You should be ashamed of yourselves - sitting in your armchairs, probably wearing Chelsea shirts.
I have a theory - the population of this City is mostly made up of people who are not Brighton born and bred and therefore don't really give a toss about the Albion or Falmer.
For the rest of you....see you when we start winning again....

rant over!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
23 Quid to watch poor football with a dire view in some cases, not really value for money is it?

If watching the Albion is about value for money maybe you should think about watching another team..oh hang on :)

Albion Rob

Here we go, blah, blah, blah.

I'm a better fan than you because I got my dick cut off by Wrexham fans in 87/88 when only three of us went and followed the lads etc etc etc.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Albion Rob said:

I'm a better fan than you because I got my dick cut off by Wrexham fans in 87/88 when only three of us went and followed the lads etc etc etc.

:lolol:

I wasn't there on Saturday because the 60 odd quid I would have spent on complete and utter shite football and another defeat paid for me to go and see my girlfriend at uni.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I have no idea why people would rather go to White Harte Lane to watch a Premiershite team, than Withdean to watch Cheaterfield?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Reasons to want to go

Hinsh may be back
Butters may make appearance
Only 6 Points of play offs
New striker playing 2nd match
Kuipers back in goal
Wilkins has had a week to prepare this time
On Sky so lets fill the seats

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I wasn't there Saturday as I was at a wedding, but made sure my seat wasn't empty by giving ticket to my uncle. So far he's been 3 times in my absence seen us loose twice, draw and got soaked twice.
He didn't go to cardiff or spurs but would go to withdean more often but tooooo expensive. Falmer will be closer to him so if its priced right who knows how many more we could attract.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Firingblanks1 said:

How many who moaned about not getting a tottenham ticket were at Withdean on Saturday?
Where are you? Truth is weve got too many part time supporters who only come when we are winning! You should be ashamed of yourselves - sitting in your armchairs, probably wearing Chelsea shirts.
I have a theory - the population of this City is mostly made up of people who are not Brighton born and bred and therefore don't really give a toss about the Albion or Falmer.

rant over!!!

thanks vey much for highlighting one of the resons people don't go.......coz they have to next to people like you moaning all game !!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Firingblanks1 said:

Me. Satisfied ? And I shall be there on Sunday.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Firingblanks1 said:

Where are you?

:wave: Me too, Pasty.

If this is a competition, did you go to the Boston game and will you be going to the Johnstones paint trophy?

I haven't had a season ticket at Withdean yet. I was at Uni for four years right at the start of our tenure and I only moved back to Brighton last year half way through the season.

Anyway, I like moaning.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Albion Rob said:

:lolol: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Re: Re: Tottenham tickets

BarrelofFun said:

If this is a competition, did you go to the Boston game and will you be going to the Johnstones paint trophy?

I haven't had a season ticket at Withdean yet. I was at Uni for four years right at the start of our tenure and I only moved back to Brighton last year half way through the season.

Anyway, I like moaning.

No, I didn't go to the Boston game, but I was on holiday so it doesn't count. And yes, I probably will be at the painting-cup-thingy. This is actually the first season at Withdean that I have NOT had a season ticket.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Re: Tottenham tickets

pasty said:

No, I didn't go to the Boston game, but I was on holiday so it doesn't count. And yes, I probably will be at the painting-cup-thingy. This is actually the first season at Withdean that I have NOT had a season ticket.

Sorry, directed at the impotent one. I was just feeling a little devilish. :D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: Tottenham tickets

BarrelofFun said:

Anyway, I like moaning.

Yep went the the league cup game and will be at the paint trophy game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Firingblanks1 said:

rant over!!!

Top Rant.

Puts me in mind of Delia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-KizC6wEys

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I don't go anymore because I can't afford it. I alaos can't afford the time commitment of a season ticket as I'm now a family man. So I pick and choose my games.

I went to the Tottenham game and I was a season ticket holder at the time. I stopped being a season ticket holder before we dropped out of the Championship too.

So THERE!

ps I was also at Chester away when we were at the bottom of the league below us now!

So double THERE!

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Firingblanks1 said:

rant over!!!

Well said Firingblanks1 :clap: A man of much sense :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here