Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Unfortunate to be 2 down. One mistake and one deflection. Had chances after that. Moder no excuse for not hitting target . Spurs stopping March crossing with left foot and he doesnt seem to know what his right foot is for

D

Deleted member 2719

We're going to win 4 - 2. I see the usual moaners are out

I tried not to look at this thread as I thought there would be some wet panties.
There are a few off their games but moder should have scored and with the lucky own goal.
It could have been 1-1 each.
I will be interested to see what Potter and the players do or don't do the second half.

I will of course take your 4-2 win.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
It doesn't excuse the fact Hairy Porter got it all wrong and we've been utter gash

Are we utter gash as the players aren't comfortable? Or because theyre all having an off day?

HP is a 45 minute manager, still. Rarely gets it right for a whole game. Too many changes, especially in defence, against opportunist winners like Harold the cheat.

You must have struggled to keep things in check, with just 4 defeats this season, not given you enough opportunity for comedy name calling!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Midday Sunday KO followed by the 5th round draw, and still more 4th round ties to be played after that.

And they wonder why this competition has lost its way :rolleyes:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Genuinely don’t know how Gross has had so many minutes lately and that he’s not going off now?! Adds nothing to our midfield or any other position he finds himself in. March very lucky to stay on too.

Glad Veltman is on but also need Welbeck on ASAP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here