[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This is a very good test and measure of Potter's ability to implement a plan B, having seen that plan A didn't work.

But whatever he does, he can't legislate for individual errors (Webster, March).

I think Potter has proven MANY times already he knows how to implement plan B mid match, he’s one of the best around at doing it. It’s certainly not something he needs to prove or be tested on tonight.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I really, REALLY hate Spurs.

Can we win this 2-15 please?

I don’t know a single Tottenham fan with anything close to a half-decent character. Utter c***s, the lot.

YES Biss!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Listening to the cheating spineless twats sing "Oh when the spurs" makes my ****ing angry.

Horrible transparent twats take that from Biss

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get in! :clap:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Harry Kane is a complete *****
He goes down like the proverbial Soho local and yet when a Spuds player gets fouled, he's around the ref like a fly around a turd :tosser:

I used to like him, a great goal scorer, but he has turned into one of most dislikeable players in the league.
He also goes missing in a lot of games, especially for England.
Refs should be much stronger with him.

Edit Get in Bissouma, and it's too late to sell you, he has had a great 2nd half.

Biss needs to aim all his shots at defenders in future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports