Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Dunk won't need an agent at this rate, his performances speak for themselves.

With a glass half full view however, we look disciplined and diligent against a top premier league side with BAGS of pace in it.

Which astonishes me, there's only been one time we've been caught on the break, thankfully spurs didn't support Lennon. Fighting spirit, why now and not in the league!?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Spurs have everyone behind the ball when we come forward ???

McCourt is such a bizzare player, runs past a load of players the next minute tries an aimless ball with the outside of his boot to nobody. Dunk OUTSTANDING

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
think the screen I'ma watching is as jittery as me- shakin all over the place lol

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Seeing seeds of improvement now. Players are getting a little more confident and we are getting back into the game. As long as we pass the ball well and look like a good side I don't care too much about the result. Don't want us to look like minnows against a top side which we did f the first 15 minutes.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We are doing ok with plenty of spirit.
Sorry but its painful to watch us getting toyed about by a far superior side, we should be a little better than this. We cant hold on to the ball.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
McCourt is such a bizzare player, runs past a load of players the next minute tries an aimless ball with the outside of his boot to nobody. Dunk OUTSTANDING
And then it looked like he was annoyed no one was on the end of it :shrug:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dunk is bloody brilliant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here