Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Happy with 0-0 HT.

Hopefully, confidence levels will pick up and we'll take charge more in league games. Could this be a corner turned?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I can't see how Spurs will keep up their pressing game into extra time. Walton certainly the busier of the two keepers.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Rode our luck that half but we need some. Can't see things being any different 2nd half. Well done Walton and Dunk.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So far so good. What have we learnt so far??? Holla and Ince can play together and will be stronger from a defencive point of view and allow Paddy to play(who it would seem can also defend as well). Hughes is as steady as a rock and maybe should take the undroppable Greer's place and Walton has had a excellent first half, dispelling my fears that it may have been a mistake to play him.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, we can defend which is good but hardly so much as threatened to threaten their goal.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Kane is a great prospect and I suspect heel win the game for Spurs but sofa so good

He's impressed me whenever I've seen him, let's hope he's saving himself for the league!

By the sounds of it our game plan is working, I can't imagine why anyone would expect anything else? Let's hope we can nick something from a set piece or on the break.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Walton deserves a lot of credit, he's looked absolutely nerveless, on his debut away at a top team. That's quite something for a lad of what 18? Dunk magnificent too.

Riding our luck a bit but we are going to need a big chunk to beat this lot, do us proud lads :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hughes is as steady as a rock and maybe should take the undroppable Greer's place

Why? Apart from the Rotherham game he's been superb this season.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sort of game you dont want half time to come.
Interesting, Spurs are either going to come out and smash us, or the longer it stays 0-0 they are going to lose confidence and the Spurs fans will get on their backs.
Dunk is the next Gareth Barry.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The Brighton fans were loud that half and did us proud. glad they are not witnessing another horror show.

Could CMS come on and be our spark?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Tim Sherwood "Fortunately for Tottenham, Brighton don't pose any threat going forward."

Fortunately for most of the Championship as well Tim!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Walton's having a belter of a game. Little bit shakey. But playing a belter. I'm kind of impressed with what I have seen this half!

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
He sticks his right leg in, his right leg out.
In out, in out, he shakes it all about.
Give him the ball and he'll score all night.
That's what he's all about.
Oh spunky, hunky, Dunky.
Oh spunky, hunky, Dunky.
Oh spunky, hunky, Dunky.
We're bent, he's not.
Ra ra ra
Good one , I'm up for it !!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Walton looks a good prospect, maybe he'll become our number 1 this season. McCourt has touches of brilliances, taking on two or three Spurs players, and then the next minute tried a stupid ball with the outside of his boot to nobody. LuaLua, considering he's meant to be lively has barely been involved. 0-0 and we're doing better than a lot of us thought we would at this stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here