Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So far so good. What have we learnt so far??? Holla and Ince can play together and will be stronger from a defencive point of view and allow Paddy to play(who it would seem can also defend as well). Hughes is as steady as a rock and maybe should take the undroppable Greer's place and Walton has had a excellent first half, dispelling my fears that it may have been a mistake to play him.

indeed

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We'd be so much better if we just allowed McCourt and LuaLua to get out wide. Calderon and Chicksen never seem to have an out ball down the line.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
i would add the Middlesbro game to that

Fair, he wasn't brilliant. Still, that's only two games out of the season which isn't too bad - certainly not worth dropping him, since him and Dunk have forged such a good partnership.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Why? Apart from the Rotherham game he's been superb this season.

Ok, I can counter that with....Why? What did Hughes ever do to get dropped in the first place?...or El Abd last season for the matter...Greer seems to play no matter what and I'm not saying he hasn't had a bad season, but on Saturday's form maybe Hughes deserves his chance on Saturday. Change is as good as a rest sometimes you know.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
We'd be so much better if we just allowed McCourt and LuaLua to get out wide. Calderon and Chicksen never seem to have an out ball down the line.
they'll probably lose 10 nil now and my house will burn down and I'll get run down by a bus, avoiding World War 111 and the nuclear bomb and the end of the world as we know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here