Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Brighton and Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread ****

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
For us to go away to Spurs and be 2-0, I Know they're a premier league side but to only have on shot on target all game, that is saying something.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We are one nil and chasing a game against a premier league side, what do you expect??
So your saying that it works and all is well? Come on mate wake up look at our league position it hasn't worked all season since the pre-season friendly at Peterborough
nothing has changed!!:facepalm:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Have missed something or has Holla actually touched the ball at all!

Have not heard his name once on the stream from B365

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
A ~30x capped England U21 forward, and a £25 million striker, scored on us.

Color me shocked. We're obviously shite.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
One more game for Sami? Expected nothing out of tonight against much better quality opposition but no possession and barely a shot all night still feels crap whatever the gulf in class. There is no belief left in the team and if Bournemouth embarass us on Saturday Hyppias position will be untenable surely?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mark McGhee and Dick Knight's team of 2005 gave Spurs a better game than our current crop. In fact, based on this season so far, it seems like we actually had a better squad back then.

Not sure that the squad was but the manager was much better.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This has been embarrassing. Even Shrewsbury had more attacking threat against Chelsea than we have against Spurs.

Sorry but Sami has to go now surely.....

Of all the reasons Sami has to go for, losing away at White Hart Lane is not one of them.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
this game is a reminder how far off Premier League pace we are...

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Played much better than I expected, tactics weren't too bad, but a shame we don't have more going forward. I really hope we make dome bold sales and even bolder transfers in Jan.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I've followed this in dribs and drabs from Cornwall. Front what I can see this has been comfortable win for a poor Spurs side. OK we have not been thumped, but we have not offered anything in attack. The highlights appear to be the fans and Leo in the way end. This game changes nothing, look at. Bournemouth 8 - 0 at the weekend and beating WBA last night, have shown what we should be doing, they are smaller than us, have an much smaller stadium, yet are showing us the way; I think we are for a hiding Saturday. To get anywhere in our League, realistically, the purse strings have got to be released in a big way, or the season will be a long battle against relegation which I fear we might lose.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I didn't expect to win but watching it on a feed has been so disappointing. We look so off the pace, so unfit, poor first touch, unable to do simple things like a 10 yard pass. It is really poor. dunk is just immense and can hold his head high. Walton done ok.........the rest. We are in real trouble

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here