Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory party meltdown incoming (Part 2)

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
At least Boris’ vanity project, the Brexit Yacht, has now been cancelled. £250m back in the coffers to hopefully help pay nurses properly.
I’m not sure they have the sense to do something like that. I have quite a lot of hospital appointments but will be fully supportive of the nurses whatever disruption it causes - it is unbelievable that all that love for the NHS during COVID is NOT being backed up financially

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just heard an expert from COP27 explaining how Britain could have been be a world leader in the green revolution in the same way we were in the Industrial revolution.

But we gave up listening to 'experts', ie anyone who knew what they were talking about years ago, as a policy decision :facepalm:

Unfortunately instead, we've decided to spend years generating culture wars, insulating ourselves from the rest of the world, defending incompetence, ensuring backhanders are rife throughout every aspect of Britain, backing fantasy ideologies, destroying our infrastructure and trying to find anyone to blame but the architects to this total f***ing cluster****. (My words, not hers).

I'm sorry, but we really do deserve this whole f***ing shitstorm heading our way and there really is no one else to blame other than ourselves :shrug:

Good luck to all those who fought against it, keep your heads down and hopefully, we'll see one another on the other side ... maybe (y)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A senior civil servant claims Gavin Williamson told them to “slit your throat” in what they felt was a sustained campaign of bullying while he was defence secretary.

The Ministry of Defence official told the Guardian Williamson made the extraordinary remarks in front of other civil servants in a meeting, and on a separate occasion told them to “jump out of the window”.

The Whitehall aide, who worked closely with the cabinet minister, claimed Williamson “deliberately demeaned and intimidated” them on a regular basis.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Have they even managed to explain what his job is yet? The one he’s about to get sacked from I mean.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
At least Boris’ vanity project, the Brexit Yacht, has now been cancelled. £250m back in the coffers to hopefully help pay nurses properly.
what about the Brexit plane? Boris was supposedly meant to whizz around the globe doing trade deals

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A senior civil servant claims Gavin Williamson told them to “slit your throat” in what they felt was a sustained campaign of bullying while he was defence secretary.

The Ministry of Defence official told the Guardian Williamson made the extraordinary remarks in front of other civil servants in a meeting, and on a separate occasion told them to “jump out of the window”.

The Whitehall aide, who worked closely with the cabinet minister, claimed Williamson “deliberately demeaned and intimidated” them on a regular basis.
Sir Gavin Williamson

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The ex-chief whip, Wendy Morton, has filed an official complaint about Gavin Williamson. Hopefully it won't go the way of the Russia Report, or Sue Gray's report etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here