Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top of the League

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
I don’t think we managed three wins on the bounce in the league last season. That’s the sort of thing we’ll have to do if we want to push even higher up the table. West Ham up next. Law of averages says we can’t keep beating them. Can we?
:p
WE can and will ( famous last words )

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Have we now occupied every position in the 92 at some point during the last 26 seasons?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Unless West Ham spend the Declan Rice money wisely in the next week, they'll be a considerably weaker side than when we last met them
Although JWP is there now and he almost always scores against us, no?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Im the opposite. This is lil old Brighton after all, and we don't win the first 3 league games and have maximum points.

I have a feeling we will be brought down to earth.

I hope I am wrong like I have been on many occasions.
And here we go again :facepalm: what does this coach and group of players have to do to convince you we are a top side?

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
What odds can you get on us winning 4-1 AGAIN?
20/1

IMG_4681.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's more reverse psychology for myself. Every time I think we will win, we lose and vice versa.
The football fan psychology is weird. Villa sign a few players for £40+m and automatically it’s top four for them and guaranteed to finish above us. They looked absolutely shite against Newcastle. Newcastle took all the plaudits and looked average against City Howe shit himself and went defensive. Roberto threw his phone against the wall when his coaches recommended we went defensive against City and that’s why we win and have big balls. 😂

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Im the opposite. This is lil old Brighton after all, and we don't win the first 3 league games and have maximum points.

I have a feeling we will be brought down to earth.

I hope I am wrong like I have been on many occasions.
glass.jpeg

Can you describe how you see this, is it half full or half empty?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Arsenal need to beat Palace by 6 goals (or strangely 5 if palace score, they’ll still have to score a minimum of 6 goals tho) to stop us being top at the end of the game week
Unless the unthinkable happens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here