Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He never looks that great, never dominates a game. But his goal record is great and he delivers in key moments. I'd start with him next game

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Murray's OK. He's got a move back to to Brighton, his new house, nice cars in the drive and a decent contract. Happy days! I just hope that he has still got his foot on the peddle.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Hats off to him again.
Someone on player said that's 6 from 12 now.
Is that right?

If so, he's got to be pushing for the starting berth now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Played 11 - Started 6 - GOALS 6.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Not sure what it is with Muzza - sure you need service to score - but he's drawn a few blanks of late [Prem striker couldn't put one past Conference Lincoln in 90 mins = alarm]

Just hope he's not too settled / complacent - ready to retire and put his feet up.

And why does he commit so many fouls - highest offender in the Championship I believe ....

I'd like to see Chuba and Tomer start - hope they're working on that on the training ground this week.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He is practically 1 in 2 in his last 44 appearances for us. Incredible stats and must be given a run in the side starting

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I bloody love Hemed. I love the fact that even though he has to spend a lot of time warming benches it doesn't seem to get him down and he plays like his life depends on it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not sure what it is with Muzza - sure you need service to score - but he's drawn a few blanks of late [Prem striker couldn't put one past Conference Lincoln in 90 mins = alarm]

Just hope he's not too settled / complacent - ready to retire and put his feet up.

And why does he commit so many fouls - highest offender in the Championship I believe ....

I'd like to see Chuba and Tomer start - hope they're working on that on the training ground this week.

The only thing wrong with this is that he is our best striker by miles. Upsets defenders. Hold ball, tracks back and the best finisher at the club (on average)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Another great game from him.
The competition from Murray is spurring him on IMO.

What a player he is for us.

Is there a better trio in this league than Tomer, Baldock and Murray?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Hemed is such a great forward to have in the squad. He's banging them in now, and has so many qualities as a player. One thing that gets me is those that claim his penalties are weakly struck. There are several ways to take penalties, and Hemed's is to outfox the goalkeeper. He just so happens to be the best in Europe at it, so I really don't understand what the problem is.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Probably appreciate Tomer more this season than last. As an out and out, first choice striker he can be frustrating sometimes but he's been superb in the last few weeks when we really needed him to step up to the plate. If he was a shade quicker, I reckon he'd be as good as anyone we've ever had. Often he has to rush his shots because defenders are catching him. Can't help that though. Scores goals and gives 100% every time - felt sorry for him coming off on a hat-trick but I bet his reward is another start on Tuesday. Great position for the club to be in, having Murray champing at the bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here