Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's all about the service for both of them. March provides this more than Skalak and it is interesting that Skalak wasn't even on the bench against Burton.

He'll be back for Barnsley, which in turn will cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth, despite the obvious need for him (and/or Murphy) to play a pivotal role in that game, when taking into account what's to come.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe he really has chosen beforehand, then simply changes his mind when he sees which way the keeper is going!!
Maybe. Either way, I wouldn't place too much belief on what he says he does.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I'd put our better position down to
-fewer catastrophic and coinciding injuries - we were really stuffed around the midwinter period last time
-better cover when we have had injuries and when we've needed to rest players having a dip or just tired (including having Tomer and Glenn, not just one of them - last two games a good example, one starts, one on the bench, the one of the bench comes on and scores - last season when Tomer had run himself into the ground we'd we'd have brought on....er.......sicknote Wilson ?)
-a much stronger defence (sorry Connor)

Don't think Murray is the primary factor, just one of them. All opinions though :cheers:

I would mention Sidwell as well , has played really well and not just teh 'cover' that people expected.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Has Tomer enabled Stockdale to become penalty saver supreme by taking kicks against him in training? Be a good best out of 5 contest to watch. Only one winner, Albion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has Tomer enabled Stockdale to become penalty saver supreme by taking kicks against him in training? Be a good best out of 5 contest to watch. Only one winner, Albion.

Maybe a shoot out in the play-off final is our best shout then ? [emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here