Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's games

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Quite - I'm pinning my hopes that all out crap luck is out of the way in those 2 games, how we've only got 1 point from them..... Hey ho....
Don't like kicking a man when he's down, but surely you mean 3 games and not 2? Or did Steve McLaren think that Fulham's goals weren't very good either and therefore shouldn't count?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Let's be honest. It's not luck, is it? It's bad finishing and piss poor defending.

Looking at their defensive and goal-scoring records for the season I think it's pretty fair to describe these few games as an anomaly rather than the norm, don't you?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Don't like kicking a man when he's down, but surely you mean 3 games and not 2? Or did Steve McLaren think that Fulham's goals weren't very good either and therefore shouldn't count?

Nah, we were sh*t, Fulham deserved that totally. Funny thing is, we're still level at the top and I can't quite believe that. Feels rubbish right now, but Thorne and Martin are back soon so.....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looking at their defensive and goal-scoring records for the season I think it's pretty fair to describe these few games as an anomaly rather than the norm, don't you?

I agree with you ..but doesn't alter the fact that it was bad finishing and piss poor defending

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nah, we were sh*t, Fulham deserved that totally. Funny thing is, we're still level at the top and I can't quite believe that. Feels rubbish right now, but Thorne and Martin are back soon so.....
Fair enough. And for the record, barring McLaren's stupid comments the other day, I would like Derby to be promoted. Preferably at Bournemouth's expense..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Still hope you win the league, entertaining side, play great football, unfortunately your manager (as good a coach as he is) is a sanctimonious prick.

Glad Thorne and Martin are back will make a big difference.......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Yes it is fair, which is why I didn't suggest it was anything else. Clearly they are where they deserve to be. I hope they go up, would far rather them than one or two others up there.

Though I guess most Championship fans would be grateful to avoid a trip to Middlesbrough next season. Or any season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh. Replays on Sky of the incident for which [Wolves'] Sako was sent off today. Probably fair to guess that they'll be appealing. On face value it looks like some appalling cheating from Forestieri.

Hope this works:

[vine]OEiEnEbqzz6[/vine]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oooh. Replays on Sky of the incident for which [Wolves'] Sako was sent off today. Probably fair to guess that they'll be appealing. On face value it looks like some appalling cheating from Forestieri.

Hope this works:

[vine]OEiEnEbqzz6[/vine]
Push doesn't look very hard. Of course, what might not show on that small picture could be a huge lump of flying flob..................

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Hope this works:

[vine]OEiEnEbqzz6[/vine]

That is an absolute disgrace. What a snide little prick. Ban him for the three games instead.

(And reduce Sako's ban to just the one...)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Agree, sako didnt seem to do much. There are some dicks in football. It of course seeps downwards. Watched an u15 match this morning and three times in the first half one team kicked the ball away to stop a free kick being taken. Small stuff i guess but they learn it from the PL

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Overturn Sako's booking, he does nothing wrong. Ban forreisteri for 3 and fine him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just watched a ridiculous sending off of a WBA player....should never have been a booking ...Sherwood dancing on the touchline doesn't help

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That wouldnt help us ban Sako for 1 game for the foul and his involvement. Wolves would accept it being reduced from 3 games.

What foul? Sako never touches him. That Red will get overturned faster than you can say dive.

Also would expect Watford to fine their own player for that conduct, otherwise it sends a terrible message to the rest of the players and says a lot about the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here