Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's games

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Just watched a ridiculous sending off of a WBA player....should never have been a booking ...Sherwood dancing on the touchline doesn't help
I can see how the referee saw it as a sending off. The pundits were very scathing of him, but they had the benefit of instant replays.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I dont think that was relevant I think he saw the player trying to get his legs free from the colision and saw it as a kick or stamp.

The guy was no way trying to get his legs free..i'm talking about the danger of the way the Villa player went into the tackle...but then we have been there earlier on haven't we lol

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The guy was no way trying to get his legs free..i'm talking about the danger of the way the Villa player went into the tackle...but then we have been there earlier on haven't we lol

I think the Villa player made a reckless slide in so had he been sent off I could agree but as it was the WBA player I assume the ref saw or thought he saw something a few seconds later. I think it was to do with the way he pulled his foot out to kick the ball.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Conway showing us what we're missing again...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely shocking refereeing in the Dundee vs Celtic game, shocking penalty decision and a player sent off completely randomly after doing nothing wrong, bizzare. Van Djik also sent off in the same incident for absolutely nothing.

Truly bizzare officiating.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Absolutely shocking refereeing in the Dundee vs Celtic game, shocking penalty decision and a player sent off completely randomly after doing nothing wrong, bizzare. Van Djik also sent off in the same incident for absolutely nothing.

Dundee now with two players sent off

EDIT: The linesman is actually to blame for influencing the ref's mind about what cards to give

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Ref wants to get in on the 'who can give the stupidest red card' competition that seems to be going on in British football this weekend.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Conway showing us what we're missing again...
I think that we were fully aware of his abilities. However, we couldn't compete against Blackburn with their 3 years of parachute payments remaining, as well as the fact that they STILL failed FFP.

Let's not give the club stick for failing to spend silly money that we don't have.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I think that we were fully aware of his abilities. However, we couldn't compete against Blackburn with their 3 years of parachute payments remaining, as well as the fact that they STILL failed FFP.

Let's not give the club stick for failing to spend silly money that we don't have.

Doesn't Blackburn's parachute payments end this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here