Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just so you all know, not that you care, I don't give a flying **** about winning the league, going up is all I care about :smile:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What on earth's all this joy and celebration going on? Come on, pull yourselves together - have you been looking at today's results? Do you not realise that the CHAMPIONS of EUROPE are hot on our heals and breathing down our necks, prior to taking their rightful place above us in the next two or three weeks?

Yes, my glass IS half full! Do you have a problem with that?
:laugh:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Odd thing - but can we not get promotion on Friday at a game I'm watching on TV, and get promoted on Monday at a game I am at please?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
and now you better believe us, and now you better believe us, and now you better believe us....... We're gonna win the league

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Dear detractors who haven't been on this board much this season,

Please come back and join in our celebrations :smile:

Yours,
Mr Nomad

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Spare a thought for poor little Rotherham. Currently on a run of 0-1-14 including 10 straight defeats. They were 2-1 up at Wigan today before going down 2-3 to a 97th minute goal. We have amassed more than half their season's points total in the last 6 days! Can't imagine what their fans must feel, week in, week out. Hope they bounce back in League 1 next year.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Spare a thought for poor little Rotherham. Currently on a run of 0-1-14 including 10 straight defeats. They were 2-1 up at Wigan today before going down 2-3 to a 97th minute goal. We have amassed more than half their season's points total in the last 6 days! Can't imagine what their fans must feel, week in, week out. Hope they bounce back in League 1 next year.

Ummmm thought about it... nah. Selfish is good, it is all about us :smile:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Seems like we're bottling the end of this season similarly to the last.

What a horrendous run we had at the tail end of last season.

2nd place Toon on the other hand were crowned champions circa 2 months ago, they are just keeping us in with a shout to make things interesting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here