Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Villa's draw and Fulham's win means it's HIGHLY unlikely Villa can get to play-offs now....surely they will give us more ticks?

It should not matter a jot come the last game of the season. Back in 2010/11 we took our foot off the pedal once we were guaranteed promotion, hence the league looked closer than it really was.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's about winning the title now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
IF they lose to Preston and IF we beat Wolves on Friday, then by my calculation a win over Wigan would seal the deal for us irrespective of their result later on that day - a lot of IFs, but that's the quickest route to the line from here. :thumbsup:

If Hudds lose to Preston and we beat Wolves, We'd be on 89 and Hudds still on 74 with 5 to play, if they won all those 5 (15 points) their max total would be 89 points.

So Hudds lose to Preston and we beat Wolves, a point against Wigan would seal it 100%, we'd be on 90 and Hudds could only get max 89

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
IF they lose to Preston and IF we beat Wolves on Friday, then by my calculation a win over Wigan would seal the deal for us irrespective of their result later on that day - a lot of IFs, but that's the quickest route to the line from here. :thumbsup:

A draw against Wigan would be enough in those circumstances. Indeed, arguably we would be up anyway as Udders can't realistically make up the GD on us.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Newcastle slip up, and Huddersfield could still catch them!

biddles911

May 12, 2014

If we win our next two then it won't matter what Huddersfield do unless they can win all their games by a cricket score.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
IMG_1453.JPGWe're getting close now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here