Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the Twats that Booed at Half Time (Merged *2)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will all be their fault if Gus decides to move on to another club now.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was in H block as usual, but its getting even more embarrassing in there as each game goes on. The fact that "USA, USA, USA" and "One Malcolm Glazier" were both sung MORE THAN ONCE just shows how twattish and childish are support really is at times. Oh, and those giving Gus a bollocking for not playing a full strength 11, what did you bloody expect.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's not a case of whether they should be alowed to boo or not. It's the fact we're 4 points clear at the top of the league. Idiots.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
People are allowed to express an opinion you know, I'm not a fan of booing myself but how else do they get they're opinion across?

Feb 5, 2009
brighton
i dont understand why some fans booed the team,yes its up to them,but un called for in my opinion.It wasnt great on the pitch but hey it happens.
What does concern me a little listening to gus's interview on bbc sussex with him saying about the fans booing the team and to remember that he gets fed up too!,
is that a sign that if it carries on his gonna go?
i for one really hope not his the one that got our team to play and get us where we are now

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
dont you remember that people pay money to go watch the matches, and for a first half performance like that i think we have every right to boo, it may actually go into the players head and make them think we are playing shit, the fans aint happy, so lets sort it out boys.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gus making veiled threats to jump ship too

Albion boss Gus Poyet has slammed fans for booing his table-toppers.

Supporters at Withdean vented their frustration when the Seagulls trailed 1-0 at the break in today's FA Cup tie against FC United of Manchester.

That did not go down well with Poyet, with his side four points clear at the top of League One.

He said: "Maybe where we are in the league is a miracle and maybe some of the people in the stands don't deserve what we are doing, so I'm very disappointed today.

"Booing the team at half-time? I think they need to pay attention.

"I invite every single one who boos the team today to stay at home.

"They are getting an honest team on the pitch, so be careful because I can get fed up as well.

"If you don't understand football then maybe you expect to win seven or eight nil, simple as that."

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Was in H block as usual, but its getting even more embarrassing in there as each game goes on. The fact that "USA, USA, USA" and "One Malcolm Glazier" were both sung MORE THAN ONCE just shows how twattish and childish are support really is at times. Oh, and those giving Gus a bollocking for not playing a full strength 11, what did you bloody expect.

dont sit in f***ing H block then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here