Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Brighton fans everywhere...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh the irony, as AFC Wimbledon rise up the football league steps, there's CPFC waiting to meet them and ask a small favour with regard to ground sharing ...

I am sure we won't be taking the piss though as we pass each other in the leagues and we have Falmer and you are waiting for the The Caravan Community Stadium to be built!

Eagles!!!

Oct 31, 2009
3835886791_8c9ff3fe1e_o.jpg
You lot love to bring that up don't you? You don't stop to think that it may be because we haven't played you in 6-7 years. Why is that? Oh yeh, you're stuck down there with the Millw*ank and Charltscum. Have fun this season. I hope you do get promoted so we can do the double over you next season. :wanker:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You lot love to bring that up don't you? You don't stop to think that it may be because we haven't played you in 6-7 years. Why is that? Oh yeh, you're stuck down there with the Millw*ank and Charltscum. Have fun this season. I hope you do get promoted so we can do the double over you next season. :wanker:

and you're in such a great position right now:

Ground?

Chairman?

:albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
except for perhaps ......................oh go on then why not

[yt]jBuST2C-418&feature=related[/yt]

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
except for perhaps ......................oh go on then why not

[yt]jBuST2C-418&feature=related[/yt]

Go on post the return game as well if you dare, Dougie's double and all. Still remember your keeper flailing his arms up in the air as Dougie nodded the first one past his shoulder.:clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Weird. All that uncertainty. No money. Maybe going into admin soon. yet we still seem to be in a high position that you. Go figure....

The slide down the leagues comes next don't worry. Clubs in admin don't survive in the Championship. We'll wave to you as you go past :thumbsup:

Everlast

Sep 3, 2009
The slide down the leagues comes next don't worry. Clubs in admin don't survive in the Championship. We'll wave to you as you go past :thumbsup:

Ha ha!!!.....I doubt it. We've been above you in the football league for the last twenty years now, so I don‘t see anything changing anytime soon..

Besides, you can barely keep out of the relegation zone in League One. At this rate, you’ll be playing League Two football in your brand new 'white elephant of a' stadium :thumbsup:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
and you're in such a great position right now:

Ground?

Chairman?

:albion2:

I don't mind a bit of banter, and as i've said before, i hate Charlton more than your lot, but you, you are a cock of the highest order. Somewhere around the 15 year old mark, spots, greasy hair and still sucking off your mum?

Ground? who f***ing knows/

Chairman, SJ you numpty thick head.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't mind a bit of banter, and as i've said before, i hate Charlton more than your lot, but you, you are a cock of the highest order. Somewhere around the 15 year old mark, spots, greasy hair and still sucking off your mum?

Ground? who f***ing knows/

Chairman, SJ you numpty thick head.

So your chairman is so good he's begging your trust for money, you have unapid bills due to "oversights" and may yet be evicted from Selhurst? Charlton are about to be purchased by Gold which was one of the great escape plans.

Don't get me wrong I don't get anything from clubs losing their grounds; we know only too well how much that hurts, but that doesn't stop a bit of friendly banter ... surely?

15 year old spotty kid, yeah right, twat (meant in the nicest possible way)!

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009

We'll see about that.

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
Happy anniversary. You were all there. Admit it.

Admit it, you were there back when Paul McShane scored THAT goal :clap2:

1-0 to the Albion :ascarf:

Let's face it mate: we're not f***ed up in the head unlike you.

Your sister is your mother
Your father is your brother
You like to sleep with one another
The Palace Family

Have a good night. Hope your balls get ripped off. Stop claiming Giro for f*** sake. I'm paying for your benefits you Cunt.

See you in League One next season :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here