Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To Brighton fans everywhere...

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Hello, Ocean Finance!.

"Please can you help us? We cant sell our club and we've got no money".

"Erm, I don't think we can help"

"But please, we advertised in the FT but have had no takers"

"Maybe you've set your sights too high? Why not try the Ealing Gazette?

Coca-Cola Kid

Feb 9, 2010
We may well be there, are you confident you will be?

Thought not.

Now now, don't get all lemon now. Of course we will! We were a shite side worse last season. Better squad now, better management team, better finances. Now for you:

Tucked into administration.
Your chairman, the supposed Simon "Palace-through-and-through" Jordan is a **** who has betrayed you. Quite funny to hear he gains money and doesn't put it towards the club :lolol:
Your manager, possibly the most dissentful piece of shit and can't accept the fact that it maybe the team's fault you lose games rather than the ref's!?
No-one wants to buy. I love that :clap2:

Oh yeah almost forgot:

We'll have this:
http://www.dmhstallard.com/cms/photo/places/a1_Brighton___Hove_Albion_Stadium.jpg

Whilst you'll have this:
http://www.hollowearth.org/blog/uploaded_images/UkranianSoccerField-734527.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
looks very similar to pitch near hollingbury golf course

UkranianSoccerField-734527.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Everyone here knows that if we had won 5-0 we would be rubbing it in. Let them have there fun, they might not have many more moments to be happy about.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Everyone here knows that if we had won 5-0 we would be rubbing it in. Let them have there fun, they might not have many more moments to be happy about.

True but considering the players they had at that time it wasn't really a surprise seen as we were probably punching above our weight anyway.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

Agreed. It's like the drunken ramblings of a soldier on a cowardice charge, muttering all sorts of bollocks before being taken out at dawn to be shot.

:p

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Well it's like me old grandfather used to say - "the only good Palace fan is a dead one".

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was there, apart from the result it was a great day.
The police van being rocked around while the OB inside shat theirselves was quite amusing.
I obviously looked on in disapproval, of course.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
Happy 7th anniversary.

5-0

Up the Palace!

:salute:

'We scored five, they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum, with a knick knack paddy wack give a dog a bone, why don't Brighton f*ck off home' :)

Shame you dont know your history. You would have realised its the 60th anniversary of your heaviest victory over us. Still- your hardly likely to have a brain that holds too much information...Now get your collection bucket out and off you go..:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The one thing that stands out when I've discussed the merits of our respective teams on the Palace board, is that if you mention the later Goldstone years and how many times we beat Palace, they say I should stop living in the past. Then they keep harping on about the 5-0 result but never mention our last result there. Isn't that strange?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
True but considering the players they had at that time it wasn't really a surprise seen as we were probably punching above our weight anyway.

Yes, we had players we could afford, unlike some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here