To all those critical of Gus and the team...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Sorry Mr Mecca of Football. I bow down to your superior footballing knowledge (which you have displayed in spades by saying "Gus football manager better than you f*** off" owtte) Validation? Is this an 'I've been to more football game than you contest' or is literally no one allowed to share their opinion on a football forum because they know less about football than the manager?

I have not said I have superior football knowledge... I am just contesting those that do.. to give an account as to why their opinions count more than jack shit.

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011
Sorry Mr Mecca of Football. I bow down to your superior footballing knowledge (which you have displayed in spades by saying "Gus football manager better than you f*** off" owtte) Validation? Is this an 'I've been to more football game than you contest' or is literally no one allowed to share their opinion on a football forum because they know less about football than the manager?

With a name like 'SAM THE SUPER SEAGULL' you should f*** OFF. oh dear what a loser!.

PeteSA2011

Sep 28, 2011
It may help if you can tell us your experience of managing a championship side... your experience in football.. your everyday knowledge of all the Brighton players in training etc.. otherwise you can just shut the f*** up.

Dirk
Fully agree mate. What more do we want? Gus acts quickly to try and sort things? Maybe they arent working out just now.
But give him a reasonable time to sort things?
The blokes not a magician

LONESTAR

LONESTAR
Apr 22, 2011

With a name like 'SAM THE SUPER SEAGULL' you should f*** OFF. oh dear what a loser.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Even though recent results haven't gone our way we are still playing some fantastic passing football & I wouldn't change it for anything. In Gus we still trust.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
We ask for it really by visiting NSC. There'll always be a shouty batch of bellends rabbiting ingratiously on a website concerned with gossip and opinion. it's a curse to become addicted, but i suppose in many ways we are, all in the hunt for someone to share our views or seem to take an interest. I'd like to ignore them, the bellends, but i can't at all times. Just be thankful you're not them and don't need to crave attention in such a way.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.

I have no superior knowledge. But yes I can tell those who have absolutely no knowledge that their opinions are wank. No? Else let them tell their experience of managing a championship or any other team Maybe I would then listen a bit....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Who the f*** do you think you are? This board is here for people to express their opinions. If you don't agree with them, that is up to you. But SHUT THE f*** UP YOURSELF!

There are opinions & opinions, you're just rampaging around these doom & gloom threads like a nutter. You're entitled to your opinions but as they are totally the opposite of Gus's and as long as he's are manager your ideas will never happen so you might as well keep them to yourself and stop making yourself look childish.

PeteSA2011

Sep 28, 2011
Even a fool must realise. Even if they have doubts about Gus.
Is that he is 100% genuine and gives his all. Thinnk that counts for alot.
Sh1t what more can we ask of the bloke?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Disappointing to see so many people have misread the original post. What Dirk Steele is saying that he has blind faith in the Albion and will follow them through thick or thin irrespective of whether they play well or not because as he has never managed a championship team, nor for that matter a team in league One, League Two and probably a Blue Square and all the way down the pyramid, he has zero knowledge of football so will enjoy the experience whatever happens on the pitch!!! He is of course not knowledgable enough to enter the debate and therefore in his frustration attacks those of us that do. Don't insult him, take pity on him.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Disappointing to see so many people have misread the original post. What Dirk Steele is saying that he has blind faith in the Albion and will follow them through thick or thin irrespective of whether they play well or not because as he has never managed a championship team, nor for that matter a team in league One, League Two and probably a Blue Square and all the way down the pyramid, he has zero knowledge of football so will enjoy the experience whatever happens on the pitch!!! He is of course not knowledgable enough to enter the debate and therefore in his frustration attacks those of us that do. Don't insult him, take pity on him.

Stupid prick. What I am saying is for all those that can criticise Gus and the team... must have some credentials? No? Or does that mean every thick tosser can come on here and express their pathetic view. Including all the palace and southampton *****...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Stupid prick. What I am saying is for all those that can criticise Gus and the team... must have some credentials? No? Or does that mean every thick tosser can come on here and express their pathetic view. Including all the palace and southampton *****...

Unfortunately, you are almost proving your theory right, ie every thick tosser can come on here.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Gus is a good manager, but IMHO has been a bit naive this season and in my view it's totaly acceptable to point out these areas.

He is learning and is being backed by the chairman and will now doubt strongly add to the squad in January.

Chill out people!

We are not that good but we are certainly not that bad.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Well, now lets see. This is a forum for Brighton FANS.... not the managers, to mull over everything Brighton and Hove Albion. Of Course if you would rather discuss Strictly come dancing then I have no doubt you could find a forum for that somewhere on the internet. So on the basis that we agree this is for fans Of OUR beloved club, what else exactly should we be discussing ?.

If it's conversations with managers of Championship clubs you are after then I suggest you look elsewhere. As for experience of the Brighton players, I guess we will just have to stick to our knowledge of them in reserve games / friendlies / and first team matches as opposed to training, although I think that will suffice.

"Otherwise just shut the f*** up ". Seriously ?. You would be on here talking to yourself.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports