Tiny Cox to Orient today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
confirmed on the Orient website complete with a comedy picture of Tiny with a giant scarf making him look even smaller, oh hang on its actually a normal sized scarf he just really is that small

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good luck to him, and to Slade. Hope they do well. Except against us, obviously.

With Cox and Demetriou on the flanks, they'll be quite good to watch*

* Their 2,500 fans will be chuffed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
confirmed on the Orient website complete with a comedy picture of Tiny with a giant scarf making him look even smaller, oh hang on its actually a normal sized scarf he just really is that small

Their 7th new signing since the end of the season too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Does this mean we'll be singing "You've got Tiny Cox" to Borient fans now?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

0,,10439~8825460,00.jpg

Why the f*** is he wearing a SCARF on one of the hottest days of the year so far.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
A lot of people have short memories on here & forget that Cox actually was a great little player ( No pun intended but thats just the way it falls with Cox) who gave his all & tried to play his way into our hearts, he succeeded mainly & I truly wish him well. He did well goal scoring wise from mid field & at least had the balls to try taking the game by the scruff of the neck & ran at players giving us some great moments. I salute you Mr Cox. Thank you for all your hard work even if you were as much of a handful for the management here as for the opposition.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A lot of people have short memories on here & forget that Cox actually was a great little player ( No pun intended but thats just the way it falls with Cox) who gave his all & tried to play his way into our hearts, he succeeded mainly & I truly wish him well. He did well goal scoring wise from mid field & at least had the balls to try taking the game by the scruff of the neck & ran at players giving us some great moments. I salute you Mr Cox. Thank you for all your hard work even if you were as much of a handful for the management here as for the opposition.

1 in 10 games he played well, the rest he was average.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

He had moments when he looked like he was going to mature into a very good player for us but it didn't take long for other teams to work him out and he never fully lived up to expectations.

Good luck in the future.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Whenever I saw him he flattered to deceive, but in fairness that was only a total of about 10 games and all at Withdean.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
He had moments when he looked like he was going to mature into a very good player for us but it didn't take long for other teams to work him out and he never fully lived up to expectations.

Good luck in the future.

Granted but he did try which is more than can be said of a lot of his colleagues over the past 4 years or so. He wasn't perfect but he put in a shift whenever I saw him & that's all I can ask of our players. Best of luck to him. I know we are aiming higher now & rightly so but he took players with him & created space for others & truly played with his heart so for that I loved him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
still miles better than Jakey :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports