Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiny Cox to Orient today

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a little surprising as Cox didn't seem to be his favourite type of player when he was here but could work out for both parties

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would be a bloody good signing for them IMO. A team that's just above the relegation zone year in year out and such.
Unfortunately for Coxy, we aren't in that bracket anymore.
Good luck to the lad.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Would be a bloody good signing for them IMO. A team that's just above the relegation zone year in year out and such.
Unfortunately for Coxy, we aren't in that bracket anymore.
Good luck to the lad.

:facepalm: Well we have been for the last two seasons

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
a little surprising as Cox didn't seem to be his favourite type of player when he was here but could work out for both parties

Cox played in 27 of the 31 games Slade took charge of for us (although I don't know how many of them were starts and how many were sub apperances). That suggests he was a valued member of Slades squad so I'm not surprised to see him come in for him, decent free signing for a side like Orient.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yeah but we aren't now.. hence why we got rid of him.
I wouldnt call 13th near the relegation zone

:facepalm: :facepalm:

You only clicked this because of the mention of tiny cox anyway didn't you
:safeway

Wow, you're witty. Must be how wildly 'pissed on bucks fizz' you are. I wish I was as cool as you.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Odds for next season....

Southampton 3/1
Sheff Weds 7/1
Brighton 12/1
Peterborough 12/1
Plymouth 12/1
Colchester 14/1
Notts Co 14/1
M.K. Dons 16/1
Brentford 20/1
Bristol Rov 25/1
Carlisle 25/1
Tranmere 25/1
Walsall 25/1
Oldham 33/1
Bournemouth 40/1
Hartlepool 40/1
Leyton Orient 40/1
Yeovil 40/1
Exeter 50/1
Rochdale 50/1

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Odds for next season....

Southampton 3/1
Sheff Weds 7/1
Brighton 12/1
Peterborough 12/1
Plymouth 12/1
Colchester 14/1
Notts Co 14/1
M.K. Dons 16/1
Brentford 20/1
Bristol Rov 25/1
Carlisle 25/1
Tranmere 25/1
Walsall 25/1
Oldham 33/1
Bournemouth 40/1
Hartlepool 40/1
Leyton Orient 40/1
Yeovil 40/1
Exeter 50/1
Rochdale 50/1

Means nothing. We were fairly high placed on the odds front last season and look what happened. Yes we finished 13th in the end but for a long while we were really struggling. Difficult to see how they've worked them odds out so early given that we have not yet signed anybody. That will change considerably come Aug, hopefully they will be shorter reflecting great business in the transfer market

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It must be about two years since Cox was struck on the arm by a piece of pie thrown by a Brighton fan. That little terrier snarled in riposte and threatened with his little eyes to fight his way over the boardings and strut his way up stand. Obviously the fan was aiming at an O. I'm trying to work out if that fan had a fit and saw this day coming, and then perhaps visited every ground in which he would in the future see a Seagull playing and strike with a pastry early.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You mean the hacking of my NSC account which you consistently insist on talking about on every thread i post on. If i really was a bender i would have just created a new account. Seems to me your the one with the insecurities, not me

Why?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

gee let me think. Perhaps to stop listening to Whing for President spouting on about the same thing on a almost daily basis. The original thread was amusing granted however to keep bringing it up every 5 minutes naturally becomes tiresome.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
gee let me think. Perhaps to stop listening to Whing for President spouting on about the same thing on a almost daily basis. The original thread was amusing granted however to keep bringing it up every 5 minutes naturally becomes tiresome.

But, WFP only mentions it because he knows you're not and that it winds you up. If you were, he wouldn't be mentioning it so often.

It would make more sense for you make a new ID now so that you can post without him trying to wind you up than if you actually were gay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here