Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TINPOT Football club!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You know squat you f##ktard, of course Amex pays for naming rights. That's Global bluechip company American Express. And your new sponsor announced today at game. Justeat.Co.UK a take away restaurants site l, now that's tinpot. Wow billy bigtime , what's that worth. Couple hundred grand and as much chow mein as u can eat? Sheltonram...... As in Shelton lock? You come from scummiest part of Derby and you call Brighton bad. I'd sooner be in league1 than going to Wembley and living in Shelton lock.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Why ban him. We could of had fun with him on here this evening.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No more posts. Too busy dealing with the stream of taxis, pizzas, Indian and chinese takeaways, pallets, Ikea furniture and male strippers that are queuing at his (mums ?) front door

IlsonDerby

May 5, 2014
Behave lads/ladies. No need to act like cocks because one of our dillusionals got onyourforum , we all have them....

Great support today and I applauded your fans until they left. I wish this was the final as neither QPR nor Wigan deserve a shot at the prem ahead of us.

Thought your team was poor today and you can't keep pointing to the ref, we've had 4 different ones this season.

Anyway all the best next season hope we aren't around to play you but whatever will be will be

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Behave lads/ladies. No need to act like cocks because one of our dillusionals got onyourforum , we all have them....

Great support today and I applauded your fans until they left. I wish this was the final as neither QPR nor Wigan deserve a shot at the prem ahead of us.

Thought your team was poor today and you can't keep pointing to the ref, we've had 4 different ones this season.

Anyway all the best next season hope we aren't around to play you but whatever will be will be

Don't Derby have a forum?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I think we can act how we like on our forum.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

**** off. Pitch invasion 1 game too early bunch of twats.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
you need to look more closely... soo many empty seats in the away end...

sold your allocation.... you wish!!!!

tinpot!!!!!

can you hear the brighton fans??? couldnt hear them even at home

hahahaha
I know....amazing since we've had the biggest League gates in the division this season....and Wednesday,Leeds have had bigger gates than Derby...it takes a big prick to burst our balloon...oh! just a minute,think you have qualified...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
cant sell out home and away!!!!

have to pay Amex to sponsor your stadium giving away meeting rooms, in which they didnt want .

whats Brighton ever won?????

TINPOT!!!!!!!!
You learn something new every day on here. I never knew that English wasn't the first language in Derby.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Biggest game for 20 years haha hardly.

And yes I'm not at the game as no tickets available.. It's called a sell out.. The same can be asked to all of you? As tickets were available in the away end.

Nothing wrong of being a small city that's beside Nottingham. Oh and Brighton is such a major city. Lol Thursday I clearly seen how much of a dump Brighton is!!

Tinpot

Couldn't get a tickets for the home leg, yet you had no such trouble for the away one? Right....

Feb 3, 2013
I tell you what tinpot is actually, having your STADIUM sponsored by IPro... Wtf is IPro. In the meantime, our ground is sponsored by global brand that so happened to sponsor the match against you sheep shaggers who aren't even from Wales... Tw@ts

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seven pages?

Jeez guys, why are you feeding the troll?

a kid, who can't afford to go to games, posts a nothing thread and everyone reacts.....

:nono:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
People just need to stop replying to this moron of a troll. Stop giving him the attention he wants; presumably cause he can't get it elsewhere. :tosser:

But he's so pathetic that it's hilarious!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd still much rather Derby go up than QPR. We were very poor over both legs and they are very good at what they do. Obviously I hope the OP lives to regret this one day. Prefererably when we wipe their noses in it at some point in the not too distant future...but for now let him enjoy himself.

At least we don't live in derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here