Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TINPOT Football club!!

D

Deleted member 22389

cant sell out home and away!!!!

have to pay Amex to sponsor your stadium giving away meeting rooms, in which they didnt want .

whats Brighton ever won?????

TINPOT!!!!!!!!

You ****ing moron. Nothing like kicking your opponents when they are down. Hope you lose at ****ing wembley.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

have to pay Amex to sponsor your stadium giving away meeting rooms, in which they didnt want .

TINPOT!!!!!!!!

**** off you Palace prick. Try selling out Shithurst Park first before you come on here eh? :lolol:

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
6-2. Still can't hear much noise from the home supporters. All I can hear is Brighton

Dec 29, 2011
2,000 fans outsung you from start to finish, even when we were 3-0 down. Completely embarrassing :lol:

Also how did you get an away ticket but weren't able to get a ticket for the home match? More bullshit I think.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

TINPOT!!!!!!!!

Well done Mr Rams Bottom, can I have a signed photo

Attachments

• psychosurgery_dude.jpg
    psychosurgery_dude.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 932

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Biggest game for 20 years haha hardly.

And yes I'm not at the game as no tickets available.. It's called a sell out.. The same can be asked to all of you? As tickets were available in the away end.

Nothing wrong of being a small city that's beside Nottingham. Oh and Brighton is such a major city. Lol Thursday I clearly seen how much of a dump Brighton is!!

Tinpot

Be nice to play you again next year when you are put back in your rightful place mid-table when you get done in the final ...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
At least our sponsors pay us money!!

I know for fact AMEX PAYS NOTHING!! Either for the stadium or being on the shirt..

Tinpot indeed..

IPRO pays us 700k a year..

So we just gave away millions of pounds worth of sponsorship for nothing? I'm not entirely sure why any business would do that.

Have I missed something? Where does this come from?

Pretty sure our public accounts will show income from sponsorships, and it won't be nil

Dec 29, 2011
So we just gave away millions of pounds worth of sponsorship for nothing? I'm not entirely sure why any business would do that.

Have I missed something? Where does this come from?

Pretty sure our public accounts will show income from sponsorships, and it won't be nil

Obviously we get paid :facepalm: This guy is on a wind up. Claims to be "in the know" but can't even get a ticket for their home games.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Obviously we get paid :facepalm: This guy is on a wind up. Claims to be "in the know" but can't even get a ticket for their home games.

I appreciate he's full of BS, I just wondered whether it was based on some kind of half truth which he'd misinterpreted or something. Otherwise how on Earth would you come up with such a bag of manure?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Pretty sure they had different music each goal which is even worse

Different music for each goal? Goal music is without exception Tinpot but yet Derby somehow pull the rabbit from the bag and make it worse! That's no mean achievement. :ffsparr:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Biggest game for 20 years haha hardly.

And yes I'm not at the game as no tickets available.. It's called a sell out.. The same can be asked to all of you? As tickets were available in the away end.

Nothing wrong of being a small city that's beside Nottingham. Oh and Brighton is such a major city. Lol Thursday I clearly seen how much of a dump Brighton is!!

Tinpot

So you are such a big fan that you could not get a ticket eh. Obviously not a season ticket holder then, just support them when they have started winning. Just left your stadium, your real fans clapped our supporters at the end.....but you could not get a ticket, because you have not been to enough games :) plastic ram.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
apart from the 2008 promotion, the last time you one a trophy was when your mum and dad were brother and sister:sheep::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here