Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tino Livramento

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
I thought he looked pretty useful still when he came on for Saints in their last game at the Amex. I know he only played for about 15 mins, but his skill was there for all to see. I was unhappy when he didn't choose us originally, but hope he can be persuaded to sign for us now.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I thought he looked pretty useful still when he came on for Saints in their last game at the Amex. I know he only played for about 15 mins, but his skill was there for all to see. I was unhappy when he didn't choose us originally, but hope he can be persuaded to sign for us now.
Don’t think it was a case of choosing them over us, I’m sure I read that we pulled out as didn’t want to entertain the buy back clause

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Livramento is definitely an exciting prospect to have on our Brighton team.
I was thoroughly impressed by his performances for Southampton, and I believe he was often praised as one of their better players, so will be interesting if we can sign him.
That ACL injury was a massive shame for him, and I didn't see how he did in those latter games of this season, but could definitely return back to his best.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Livramentro is definitely an exciting prospect to have on our Brighton team.
I was thoroughly impressed by his performances for Southampton, and I believe he was often praised as one of their better players, so will be interesting if we can sign him.
That ACL injury was a massive shame for him, and I didn't see how he did in those latter games of this season, but could definitely return back to his best.
If you were at the game against Southampton you saw exactly half of all the football he played last season. His appearance against us and then another 13 mins against Liverpool on the last day of the season is the only other game he played.

He’s always been rated highly and I think he’d more than fit into RDZs style of playing. Be more than happy to see him sign.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
He will feel a degree of loyalty, and as such wouldn't look for a transfer just because they were relagated.

But, if Southampton receive a decent offer and are inclined to accept it, I'm sure he'd be willing to see what we had to say.

Let's not forget that we've been chasing him for a while, and that also counts for something in a players mind.
I understand the point, but I think we’re over estimating football players loyalty.

We’re in Europe and finished in the top 6 last year. If we agree a fee I don’t have any doubt he’d want to come

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have just imagined Colwill slotting a pass through to Gilmour, who steps round Caicedo, and knocks it wide to Livramento, who skins Cucurella and plays it into Gallagher, who then scores past Robert Sanchez, at Stamford Bridge.
Tariq Lamptey warming up on the sidelines celebrates wildly.
Chelsea fans apoplectic.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We were close to getting him but Lamptey looked the next big thing which prob played a part in him joining the Adkins diet. Will cost more now but I really like what I’ve seen pre injury - a bit like Lamps 😬🤦🏻‍♂️

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
We were close to getting him but Lamptey looked the next big thing which prob played a part in him joining the Adkins diet. Will cost more now but I really like what I’ve seen pre injury - a bit like Lamps 😬🤦🏻‍♂️
Not true at all, we'd agreed personal terms with him and were negotiating with Chelsea but didn't want to put a buyback clause in his contract.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not true at all, we'd agreed personal terms with him and were negotiating with Chelsea but didn't want to put a buyback clause in his contract.
Not true at all?

‘However, following a meeting with Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl during which Livramento was promised instant first-team football at St Mary's, he made his choice.’

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Didn't realise he was a winger as well. My memory of him from his short cameo this season that has somehow turned intot a performance for the ages was that he was quick, technically proficient, but got rinsed by Mitoma a few times.

Not bad for coming back from injury and not the only player to not know what the F to do with Koauru.

Would be very handy to have him right along that right hand side.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve no idea whether this lad will sign for the Albion but if De Zerbe fancies him it will be excellent to see what our manager can do with players he requests ( if that’s the case at all ) rather than just what he inherited although that seems to have gone pretty damn well.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not true at all?

‘However, following a meeting with Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl during which Livramento was promised instant first-team football at St Mary's, he made his choice.’

I do believe we would not agree a buy back that Saints were willing to include, whether Livramento would have chosen Brighton over Saints is moot, his choice was whether to stay at Chelsea with a new deal, or move to Saints, as the only club that had agreed terms with Chelsea.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Didn't realise he was a winger as well. My memory of him from his short cameo this season that has somehow turned intot a performance for the ages was that he was quick, technically proficient, but got rinsed by Mitoma a few times.

Not bad for coming back from injury and not the only player to not know what the F to do with Koauru.

Would be very handy to have him right along that right hand side.
Don't they all?! :giggle:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Don't they all?! :giggle:
Well! It's interesting you say that but it was in the point of the season where Mitoma had become essentially a decoy runner. Drawing 3 or 4 players everywhere with him. It was noticeable that Mktoma found a post world cup level of slipping past him and crossing it when he came on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here