Tilson headlined in The Argus..Gregory not in running

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
However, for us right now with money to burn and a stadium shortly to fill, I'm not sure they're big enough or good enough to take us where we want to go.

We may be in an enviable financial position compared to many of our League 1rivals but we hardly have money to burn. Try toning down the hyperbole and people may take you a little more seriously.

zakura

Nov 3, 2009
This will be the first manager T Bloom is responsible for and therefore may last longer

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
He's not in the past when he has been linked with what I would say are bigger jobs at Ipswich & Norwich.

I see Brighton as a sideways move for him, fine the new stadium might be on its way, and there might be a big budget, but it's still sideways (and lower given our respective positions). Besides which none of the above helped Adams or Slade neither of whom got a fair crack of the whip. On that criteria alone the new manager may only get 8 months to turn the place around, which is ridiculous.

Top post from that Shrimper!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Whenever I think of John Gregory, the following phrase springs to mind;

Be careful who you step on the way up....you just might need them on the way down
:clap:
Almost as Albion-blind as lawrenson,memory span of a goldfish:shrug::shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports