Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets sold for the Newport game

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Something's gone wrong. I wasn't sure I could make the game until Saturday. Went online to book tickets. My normal seats in N1F taken, only a few singles available. Ended up getting a pair in the corner, N1A. Also showed bridge parking as full.

I Logged on tonight..bridge parking now available and loads of seats, including my season ticket, in N1F.

Nearly didn't bother, clubs lost my parking as made alternative arrangement and most annoying of all I will have to spend ages tomorrow getting my ticket changed back to my normal seat.

Oct 25, 2003
the clubs online ticketing strategy is either completely genius and none of us can see it, or completely mental and all of us can see it

really can't work out which

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
most annoying of all I will have to spend ages tomorrow getting my ticket changed back to my normal seat.

Assume it's on same concourse so why not just go sit in you reg seat, unlikely to be sold?

the clubs online ticketing strategy is either completely genius and none of us can see it, or completely mental and all of us can see it

really can't work out which

Well I've racked my brains over the logic and sensibility of what they're doing and can only conclude it's the latter

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
which includes the 4k or so 1901er's

More like 2500 1901ers isn't it? I doubt more than a couple of hundred will turn up. Does the number include them? Is this a known known, or an unknown known?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Once again a load of false information on NSC probably be around 15,000 I expect

Looking at the numbers still available on the ticket site, it's hard to see that it will be anything like that, unless there's a massive rush tomorrow. There's still "very good" or "good" availability in all areas of the stadium in which tickets are being sold (N, ESL, WSL)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking at the numbers still available on the ticket site, it's hard to see that it will be anything like that, unless there's a massive rush tomorrow. There's still "very good" or "good" availability in all areas of the stadium in which tickets are being sold (N, ESL, WSL)

I got mine last week and it was a real struggle to find anything central in the North (where I wanted as usually in WSU and wanted a different bit of ground still with atmosphere). Ended up in N1G.

Now I look and all the seats around me are available (thus looking like total Billy No Mates) and loads available in the bit I wanted.

What the google is going on with the ticket site?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I got mine last week and it was a real struggle to find anything central in the North (where I wanted as usually in WSU and wanted a different bit of ground still with atmosphere). Ended up in N1G.

Now I look and all the seats around me are available (thus looking like total Billy No Mates) and loads available in the bit I wanted.

What the google is going on with the ticket site?

yup -- more or less the same with me. Having said that, if there really are all these seats empty it should be easy enough to move to a better seat this evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here