Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets sold for the Newport game

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's a pity nobody raised this at the fan's forum because the only possible logic I can see is that people will call out to the ground to buy and that holds a bigger booking fee, but surely not.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
It's a pity nobody raised this at the fan's forum because the only possible logic I can see is that people will call out to the ground to buy and that holds a bigger booking fee, but surely not.

It was raised for league games.

Barber said tickets additionally released when sponsors return tickets and other parties.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not really a must see for home fans but you would have to be a hero to travel up from Wales mid-week,anything over 15,000 would be a surprise.

Not really a must see for home fans ?
Yes it Fecking is-cant wait, 3 months without a home game at the Amex I'm buzzing to get back and it's a cup game against lower league opposition so a real cup tie feel to this game wouldn't miss it for the world
Oh and Solly March will probably start :)

Ha ha, no, but I sponsor a Newport players kit (David Pipe) and went to both their recent Wembley games #gloryhunter , oh and I go to see them 2 or 3 times a season, when the Albion aren't playing, of course.
A trip to Fratton Park beckons on 14 December, of course. Assuming you're not going to Middlesbrough.

Stuff 'em. They did it for Villareal and we didn't go because apparently no pairs available. Cost the club my £24 + £10 car park + pies etc. If they're playing their silly games again, fans won't go. Anyone would think they don't want to sell tickets!
Ignore what the online sales site says. They'll sell you a pair of seats together if you phone the ticket office number.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Ignore what the online sales site says. They'll sell you a pair of seats together if you phone the ticket office number.

THIS!!!! just got two tickets in the west lower behind the away dugout.they were showing sold on the website.
i forgot to ask the club on the phone but does anybody know if all the park and rides are open as mill road was closed for the norwich game.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
THIS!!!! just got two tickets in the west lower behind the away dugout.they were showing sold on the website.
i forgot to ask the club on the phone but does anybody know if all the park and rides are open as mill road was closed for the norwich game.

no park and ride...bit of a bummer as I would go, but with no parking around Coldean and no P&R I don't actually know how to get there....and don't want to go by train

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Stuff 'em. They did it for Villareal and we didn't go because apparently no pairs available. Cost the club my £24 + £10 car park + pies etc. If they're playing their silly games again, fans won't go. Anyone would think they don't want to sell tickets!

I asked Paul Barber a similar question about league games, would the ticket exchange open when only single seats were left available. The answer - no - which surprised me as most people will want two together and are thus being turned away

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A trip to Fratton Park beckons on 14 December, of course. Assuming you're not going to Middlesbrough.

Indeed, I think Middlesbrough in December will be a bit beyond me, finance wise, so I think we'll make a day of it to Pompey, listen to the Albion on Player.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Well look at the Online sales today and suddenly there's loads of tickets and all those that were lomited availability all have loads.
So, what happened to all those 'sold' tickets?

Kevin1024

Jan 15, 2012
I looked and saw swathes of unavailable seats suggesting sold, bought tickets in the corner. There will be better seats available so will walk about, like the good old days. Seems just another cynical ploy to encourage a few extra sales. either that or a piss poor ticket system. As with most things this summer a black mark for the club,along with the special bus cancellation. One season to promotion or season ticket sales will disappear, BHA be careful.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

But that's not really good enough.

The club supposedly want people to buy online, but no pairs showing.

Added to the lack of Park and Ride and its a no from us tomorrow.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

This is, unfortunately, the impression the club give sometimes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just buy singles, and move around once you get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here