Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office Phone Fault...

james.paula

Feb 25, 2009
Malta
Yep, same problem. I've come over from the Channel Islands and planned on taking my 6 year old and his nephew to their first Brighton match and can't get any tickets. Club shop line is also unavailable.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yep, same problem. I've come over from the Channel Islands and planned on taking my 6 year old and his nephew to their first Brighton match and can't get any tickets. Club shop line is also unavailable.

Can you get to the club shop today to buy them? If not then tell you what. If you reply within the next 30 mins I can pop down the club shop for you and get the tickets. We can meet up in central Brighton.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
All telephones have gone down this morning. BT are trying to get them up or put in a divert but is likely to be at least an hour.

In meantime you can call 07737 812755 or go to ticket office.

james.paula

Feb 25, 2009
Malta
Thanks for your help guys, I called the mobile number and they even called me back when they didn't answer. Couldn't buy online as wanted the family stand. All sorted now.

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
There is a BT Line Fault with the Ticket Office phone line at the moment and it is just giving the unobtainable tone.

This is out of the control of the club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That's what the other thread says too.

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
That's what the other thread says too.

Oh yes, so it does...

It would appear that more than one person was trying to be helpful at the same time, that can happen with the internet as it is a multi user community, but thanks for your 'helpful' response anyway.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oh yes, so it does...

It would appear that more than one person was trying to be helpful at the same time, that can happen with the internet as it is a multi user community, but thanks for your 'helpful' response anyway.

No problem, glad to be of help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here