Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office Phone Fault...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Or illegal to organise? Part of the planning permission that allows us to play at Withdean forbids us from selling tickets at the stadium.

At the same time there should be some kind of contingency in place should the BT lines decide to crap out on the morning of the game. Maybe a special mobile number to call from directly outside the ticket collection point at Withdean? Probably the right side of legal.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I know we were desperate to get back to Brighton ten years ago and this is why we signed up for all the ridiculous restrictions that were put in front of us. But I wonder how many people just can't be arsed to go to the trouble of getting a ticket in advance - even when the system works - and how many fans and thousands of pounds we have lost over the ten years.

And if we can't sell tickets at the stadium, but we can sell them in town, what about setting up a temporary ticket office nearer the ground? Preston Park Station for example?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
E-mailed for a call back just after 12 to get 2 extra tickets for mates and haven't heard anything. To late for the mobile as he's at the ground. Not looking good if my mates want half price tickets. Doubt they will be up for paying full price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here