Thunder Storm

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the main centre of the storm is flinging along the channel and not coming into land it seems, I was gonna get all STORM CHASER like and drive down to the seafront but I really cant be arsed!

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Thunder and lightning over Rustington and East Preston- door just shook from clap of thunder!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Storm Data shows a fudging great storm on its way heading NE accross sussex from the SW .. brace yourselves peeps ! wow dead heavy rain now !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
theres been more lightning shown up in sussex in the past hour, not sure what the main storm will do as it may turn inland.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Here at Firle ... black clouds looming over the downs. Blue skies over Hailsham way.

Its a harbinger of doom Lord B.... grab yer Julie and get under the bed !

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Getting dark in BN2 and those rumblings which I thought were the cats running around upstairs may just have been distant thunder.

Very humid, it's coming!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bizzaro-de-o Clint (Bizzaro-de-o Eastwood, and there's a bullet with my name on it...) I'd literally just set eyes on this thread as a thunderclap sounded overhead.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
gonna top me glas up with red and pop into the garden, love a good storm i do :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports