You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Get the feeling this is going to do wonders for those on here with a poor self esteem :D

D

Deleted member 18477

You gave me my first thumbs down you ******* :tantrum:

I'm going to thumb you like you've never been thumbed before

Ohhh man! I'm so glad notifications is back!

This thumbs stuff is an added bonus!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
:lolol: I'm only kidding pal. I'll stop messing around now.

Pahahahahahaha!!!!!!
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], can Brunswick, The Truth, PSB and the like all be released so we can get to work on destroying their feelings of self worth?!!?!? :D

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Pahahahahahaha!!!!!!

@Bozza, can Brunswick, The Truth, PSB and the like all be released so we can get to work on destroying their feelings of self worth?!!?!? :D

You really are very stupid if you think that a few red downward thumbs on NSC is going to upset ANYONE.

Dec 29, 2011
I don't like it. This isn't Facebook or, God forbid, The Argus website. If you don't like someones opinion, tell them why, don't just 'thumbs-down' them. Could be the demise of NSC, I predict the feature will last less than three weeks.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I don't like it. This isn't Facebook or, God forbid, The Argus website. If you don't like someones opinion, tell them why, don't just 'thumbs-down' them. Could be the demise of NSC, I predict the feature will last less than three weeks.

Instead of writing "this" if you agree with someone's point you can just thumb up. As for the thumbing down, we have a lot of trolls and fisherman on this site who IMHO it isn't worth engaging with the endless drivel they put out. So a good thumbing down without lube is the future.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've no idea.

Without an overall league table of whose been thumbed up or down the most the idea seems a bit pointless/disappointing ......thumb away :rolleyes:

We need the individual totals back...at least.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
If you go back to the main board, and go to this thread, there is a pencil symbol where the attachment symbol normally is, if you put your cursor on it, it says that Bozza is a bellend.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you go back to the main board, and go to this thread, there is a pencil symbol where the attachment symbol normally is, if you put your cursor on it, it says that Bozza is a bellend.

Thats a tag symbol - I've added the tag feature back on. At the bottom of every thread you can add tags to a thread.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Where did you move to in the end Bozza?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here