Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three things: pies, Forest and...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1) Will the Pukka Pies cost the same price ? Harveys to be replaced by John Smiths next season ?
2) The first of many Albion TV appearances on Sky now I don't have Sports & Movies.
3) When the ball hits the net like a ****ing rocket , its ZAMORA :O :O :O :O :O

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He most certainly did and you are right. That same season QPR broke FFP and had abundance of strikers to fall back on. We don't have that luxury and nor will Bloom break the bank. We cannot afford to carry a player who might chip in a couple of goals a season. We have to be prudent and i feel a 34 year old Zamora isn't the answer to our goal shortage.
See how many goals Austin scored when Zamora was on the pitch compared to when he wasn't. He is fantastic at holding the ball up and will out smart the majority of championship CB's.

Pies were getting worse as the season went on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
See how many goals Austin scored when Zamora was on the pitch compared to when he wasn't. He is fantastic at holding the ball up and will out smart the majority of championship CB's.

Whilst I take your point entirely, do you see the tiny flaw in the plan?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm not buying shit pies.

Sort it.

At least the North Stand will have a new song to sing - "Shit Pies , We've Only Got Shit Pies , We've Only Got Shit Pies , We've Only Got Shit Pies" :lol:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Friday night Harveys here so you can guess my main catering priority. I love the burgers as the pies seem to repeat the whole match (or may that be the Harveys?).
The Albion as a Sky season opener. Charlton v QPR or Leeds v Burnley stand out for me.
Still not 100% convinced BZ will be THAT good.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still not 100% convinced BZ will be THAT good.

No, he probably won't be THAT good - but certainly an improvement on what we've got. And certainly likely to score more goals against Championship defences than when playing for struggling clubs against PL defenders.

Come on - we could have gone for Leon Best instead .........

Not that we've seen much of the money spent on new players - as yet. Hopefully this will change v soon.

The monies received for Bridcutt (and Barnes) are already accounted for in the 2013/14 accounts (see Player Trading); these were posted on the Companies House and Club's websites months ago and show BHA posting a loss of £10m+.
Similarly the monies received thus far for Ulloa and Buckley will appear in the accounts for the financial year ending in a few days time on 30 June; these have to be lodged with Companies House by 31 March 2016. Unless these accounts show a profit there is no money pot to be carried forward for next season to fund player purchases or anything else; it's all down to the ticket sales, catering, merchandise, sponsorship etc plus whatever the shareholders are willing to put in to fund the business.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Don't shoot the messenger. None of these may be true and, in the case of the first one, even if it's true now, it might not be true by the time the season starts. So...

1. Pies. Some sort of commercial thingummy has happened and Piglets and Sodexo may no longer be working together. (As above, you imagine this would be resolved sooner rather than later though).

2. Forest. Friday night, not Saturday.

3. Zamora. July 1st.

Enjoy your Friday night. Red wine here.
Would be gutted with No.2. This would have been the first time in years that I hadn't f#$#ed up holiday booking and fixtures. I fly back to Gatwick at 0200 on morning of 8th August. Everything had fallen into place. You utter, utter b#stards!

Hopefully bollocks!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Number was inevitable.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Piglet's Pantry Pies are now an Amex institution, they MUST remain.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
1. Meh

2. Nooo

3. I would love to see Bobby back in the stripes but I really hope there's more to our transfers than this.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
1. don't eat the pies so not bothered
2. Will be annoyed with this, back from holiday on the Saturday morning so no change please.

3. Depends. If one of a number of quality forward thinking additions on or before the 1st than fantastic. If the major forward signing then not for me. I mean the rest of the team will still probably operate in another post code from Bobby and will join him with the speed of an asthmatic ant he wont make much difference pm his own. I also hope that we aren't waiting until July 1st for a signing, Bobby or not

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
1. Couldn't care less.
2. Gutted, I get home on the 8th.
3. Hope it happens & I hope a fit Baldock forms a partnership with BZ that scores more than Lewis Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here