Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three things: pies, Forest and...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
1. Hope they sort, but not really fussed.

2. On holiday, so not fussed, but feel for the fans who won't be able to make it.

3. Please let this be true.

Red here too.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
1. That would seem a very backward step and would lower income for all involved parties except us the fans as Pukka Pies are puke in pastry.

2. A little surprised the FL would allow the season to kickoff on different dates for different teams.

3. He's already been released by QPR so what wait until 1st July to announce if the deal is already done ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1. That would seem a very backward step and would lower income for all involved parties except us the fans as Pukka Pies are puke in pastry.

2. A little surprised the FL would allow the season to kickoff on different dates for different teams.

3. He's already been released by QPR so what wait until 1st July to announce if the deal is already done ?

2. It happened last year...

Blackburn v Cardiff, Friday night.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'd like to see Zamora back but not if we have to sell Dunk to fund his wages.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd like to see Zamora back but not if we have to sell Dunk to fund his wages.

Dunk is surely gone regardless.

If Newcastle have met the asking price he gets a golden ticket to premier league riches. Nothing to do with needing the money for Zamora's wages.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
1- Pukka Pies are coming, proper football ground food :O

2- Not bothered, changing a match to a different day/time, nothing new there:shrug:

3- :cheery: :vuvu:

Carling lager :facepalm: I won 15 cans in a competition

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dunk is surely gone regardless.

If Newcastle have met the asking price he gets a golden ticket to premier league riches. Nothing to do with needing the money for Zamora's wages.

For once, we could try telling the Geordies to do one. We're always selling our best players but I don't see this happening so much at other Championship sides. It's so frustrating. You can be sure that Bournemouth won't be offloading Elphick and Cook at the first sign of someone waving a chequebook at them; nor would they have done had they still been a Championship side.

I hope we don't get a good bid from a Premiership side for Kayal - he'd probably be off too if we could make a few bob.

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
1) Piglets are fantastic pies, but would be a blessing for my diet if they were gone , cos I can definitely resist pukka pies
2) hope so! I can't do Saturdays, so the more evening kick offs the better.
3) the head says this is a bad idea, but is being completely overruled by my heart which is screaming YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I think contracts run till end of June.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
1) will just mean less money from me in the club coffers. Every year they find someway of reducing my spend with no effort on my part
2) no surprise here and no thought for the fans
3) this has a) got tears before bedtime written all over it b) feels like pandering to sentiment rather than ambition.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1) will just mean less money from me in the club coffers. Every year they find someway of reducing my spend with no effort on my part
2) no surprise here and no thought for the fans
3) this has a) got tears before bedtime written all over it b) feels like pandering to sentiment rather than ambition.

Totally agree about pandering. Certainly save the club a few quid though as he is available on a free. It's a win win situation for the club. You know the club will also milk it. I just can't get excited about a 34 year old who has done bugger all in the last five years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here