Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Three month pay holiday on Season Tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That at least raised a smile - but not a wish to see said image...
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] Sorry just a bit touchy because I’m having to juggle full time work [and currently working to 11.30/12 at night to get through things], a 2 year old, and a twitchy wife who recently went self employed and can’t claim on the gov scheme and my only respite is here or my hour long run every other day!

Will try and read things the way they were intended going forward.

Don’t worry to much about misinterpreting the tone of people’s posts; it livens things up for the rest of us :lolol:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I purchased two season tickets on Tuesday so assume I will be paying the balance over 11 DD’s rather than 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Club have sent an email this morning reminding that the deadline for the Season Ticket Payment Holiday is due tomorrow (Thursday 5pm).
Have now taken the decision to take the payment holiday for my son and me.
I had delayed the decision thinking the players may have taken the decision to contribute and assist the club.
Most of these players earn twice as much as I do in a year and have taken the decision that as a Club we are no longer #Together and will take care of myself first and foremost.
Whilst that may change once they have got another months salary in their accounts,we as fans have a deadline so have to make my decision now.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I did mine earlier too before the email was sent. I'm becoming disillusioned in it all as well.

What a depressing thing to have to do though.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Have taken the holiday option. Received an automated email today telling me the revised schedule of payments, and of course the amount is around 45% more than the "regular" payment. No mention of the refund of the 5 matches missed this season, as there was on the original direct debit holiday email in March.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Have taken the holiday option. Received an automated email today telling me the revised schedule of payments, and of course the amount is around 45% more than the "regular" payment. No mention of the refund of the 5 matches missed this season, as there was on the original direct debit holiday email in March.
There is no mention of the refund because presently the current season is never ending.

Once decisions are made, then there will be more information about refunds.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Dont think it needed mentioning further at this stage. I'm sure the club will honour what they stated if/when that is confirmed

Tybalt

Jul 1, 2009
Haywards Heath
Wow, you earn £1.1 Million?

Wow you earn £1.1 Million?
QUOTE=jamie the seagull;9315309]Club have sent an email this morning reminding that the deadline for the Season Ticket Payment Holiday is due tomorrow (Thursday 5pm).
Have now taken the decision to take the payment holiday for my son and me.
I had delayed the decision thinking the players may have taken the decision to contribute and assist the club.
Most of these players earn twice as much as I do in a year and have taken the decision that as a Club we are no longer #Together and will take care of myself first and foremost.
Whilst that may change once they have got another months salary in their accounts,we as fans have a deadline so have to make my decision now.[/QUOTE]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here