Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those of you with less than 100 posts

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Why haven't you posted more?

Come on, out with it...

Getting there ... Should make it to 100 some time in 2018.

Why don't I post more? It's a bit cliquey. You'll probably find a large proportion of posts are made by surprisingly few people who shape NSC. Nothing wrong with that - it's what happens in groups. But not all of us are strident, thick-skinned and opinionated. See Milton: 'they also serve who stand and wait'. That's me.

Back in a month or two for another post

X

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Maybe those with FEWER than 100 posts don't post more because people correct their grammar.

*coat*

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
In the worlds most beautiful orgy there'll always be those in the darkened corner masturbating.

Very good.
I was that dark corner self satisfier for quite a few years until last summer.
Since then I've been posting drivel, and I haven't looked back since.
I have had a couple of occasions were I've been so angry with this place and not posted for days, but I always come back for more.,

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
just a waste of time innit
I don't really mean this - discussion and sharing etc are hugely worthwhile activities, and this is a great site for it ( :
- what I mean is I usually come on when I'm procrastinating or just looking to eat a few minutes, and like many others said, someone else has usually stated my opinion more concisely / eloquently than I might, so there's no need for me to add to the chaff
- also I live and work abroad so only get back for a game or two a season (plus a few on telly these days!) so this is a great place to help expats feel a little bit in touch

Deenomite

Sep 30, 2005
Ipswich fan,by some bizzare bannergate happening i dont feel welcome anymore.Again ,we can only apologise for the few....

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Woo hoo 100 posts. Now leave me alone. Haha

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Um is that not
10 Print "No"
20 Let Count = Count +1