Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those of you with less than 100 posts

Ur_havin_a_Laugh

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽&
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
I'm sure mine will fly up when the official Football Manager 2013 Threat goes up.

Your over 100 don't worry. Haha worry. Does anyone worry

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
In the worlds most beautiful orgy there'll always be those in the darkened corner masturbating.

For some reason I've never looked at NSC that way before. Might make "masturbating at the world's most beautiful orgy" my sig until I hit post 100.

Edit: Oh, didn't realise I'd passed 100 already. "Stuck right in at the world's most beautiful orgy"?

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Do you know what 'less than 100 posts' means?
Bozza I take it being a dig at people who don't post much so my 160 in 2 years I thought I may contribute as a low average poster for reasons I explained. Note this is another sensible post please don't try and drag me down to the 1000 plus posters standards. :rant:

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
i mostly just read the posts on here, and when you see quite how often people rip into other people's posts, its no wonder some people would rather stay out of it...

plus i'm pretty dum

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
i mostly just read the posts on here, and when you see quite how often people rip into other people's posts, its no wonder some people would rather stay out of it...

plus i'm pretty dum

Here Here another post in support of the sensible brigade :catfight:

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Because my thoughts about the team with Vicente in it would have been too controversial at the time they were relevant; and now they're passe!

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
Because I sadly don't have too much time on my hands.

However, I'd be interested to know how many times I posted when I was a member about ten years ago - I was obsessive then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here