Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those of you with less than 100 posts

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I have only been on here for just over a week, i have had 42 post's at a 7.50 per day, while you have 19,400 odd at at rate of 5.95 per day, so i have in fact posted more times per day than you.

iamjon

Jul 31, 2011
Enjoy reading the posts/views of the decent contributors on here (and there are many decent ones), but can't be arsed to get involved in the purile, inane crap that far too many pollute this board with.
This sums it up pretty well for me too!

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Just like to read and follow! Enjoy the banter, takes away from the realities of day to day stuff! Husband (not a footy fan) doesn't like the amount of time I spend on here!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Don't post much because not Brighton based and cant get to more than a few away games per year. Therefore can't comment on games except from seeing or listening to seagull player. Tend to find regulars ignore -or dismiss posts by occasional posters anyway. Of course thats hardly surprising....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Enjoy reading the posts/views of the decent contributors on here (and there are many decent ones), but can't be arsed to get involved in the purile, inane crap that far too many pollute this board with.

PS : Meades Ball is a legend.

This sums it up pretty well for me too!
Is there anything else, other than t'internet message boards, you two completely miss the point of?

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Because lurking and reading and laughing at others getting involved in the NSC staple diet of Binfestery is soooo much more fun! Plus I don't have a 'cool' signature...........

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
I check NSC probably more often than any other website. Many many many times a day.

Basically though, because I am obsessed with keeping up to date with all the rumours and news and gossip etc. Live up in London so outside all the local media and Albion friends etc.

Rarely have much to add myself though, I consider it more of a news source than anything, and I am never going to be the one with the news.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Sat at home bored?? Profile Below 100 posts?? Have a few go's on the word association thread. Guarenteed to bump up that post count & kills some time in the process

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here