Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This fellow is going to be a bit red faced later.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
White Australians are the only group I do my best to avoid wherever I am in the world. To a man they are loud mouthed, inconsiderate, thick freeloading nitwits. Every where you go in the world there they are, making themselves heard, freeloading beer, smokes and weed trying to get free beds for the night. Can't bloody stand them.
Seriously, just change the word Australian to any other grouping and re read that post. That is a ridiculous statement and says more about you than Australians, and believe me, I see more of a cross section on a daily basis than you would.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Seriously, just change the word Australian to any other grouping and re read that post. That is a ridiculous statement and says more about you than Australians, and believe me, I see more of a cross section on a daily basis than you would.

Yeah, but it's Nibble. He's taking the piss.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
White Australians are the only group I do my best to avoid wherever I am in the world. To a man they are loud mouthed, inconsiderate, thick freeloading nitwits. Every where you go in the world there they are, making themselves heard, freeloading beer, smokes and weed trying to get free beds for the night. Can't bloody stand them.

i can assure you mate , there are some decent ones here.....not many i'll grant you , but there are some.....lived here 30 years , 2 ozzie mates......both birds....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
'Just as I think it's un-Australian to defend death cults, I think it's un-Australian to abuse people in a public place just because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they dress, or you make assumptions about what they believe,' Mr Abbott told reporters in Brisbane on Sunday."
:eek:
No mention of racism in the charge or their PM's quote. Most odd (to us over here)!
Exactly. This **** didn't dislike the way the train official dressed, or the way he looked, he disliked the colour of his skin. Amazing that they couldn't even bring themselves to say it was racist.

White Australians are the only group I do my best to avoid wherever I am in the world. To a man they are loud mouthed, inconsiderate, thick freeloading nitwits.
Bit racist don't you think? I know plenty of good Aussies.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
"A 17-year-old Brisbane man has been charged with two counts each of assault occasioning bodily harm and creating a nuisance on a railway. He was further charged with one count each of threatening violence, common assault and using a carriage service to menace or harass.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott slammed the teenager in the video, labelling his behaviour as 'deplorable'. Mr Abbott said he had been briefed about the incident, which he labelled as 'un-Australian', by Queensland Premier Campbell Newman.

'Just as I think it's un-Australian to defend death cults, I think it's un-Australian to abuse people in a public place just because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they dress, or you make assumptions about what they believe,' Mr Abbott told reporters in Brisbane on Sunday."

No mention of racism in the charge or their PM's quote. Most odd (to us over here)!

Thought it was just me that missed something there, very bizarre!
Having lived there for while, they are a strange lot sometimes......

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yes...Abbott missed an opportunity to condemn racism there once and for all , another embarrassing gaffe by a prime minister who would be better suited managing that little shop in Royston Vasey......the guy is a complete and utter muppets tool.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The original white Australians were convicts sent from Britain and Ireland, so that could be a factor in this video.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Can beleive his mates laughing, vile ignorant w******, want modern Australia founded by immigrants and the native aussies are black??

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Total irony that he's not intelligent enough to realise that ALL white Australians originate from EVERYWHERE other than Australia.

You're a 2/3/4th generation immigrant CANT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here