Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This fellow is going to be a bit red faced later.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
And his name is Kader Boumzar? Unless that's an aboriginal name not sure what his 'point' is. The depressing idiocy of racism.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And his name is Kader Boumzar? Unless that's an aboriginal name not sure what his 'point' is. The depressing idiocy of racism.
The guy is obviously a screaming idiot....this has gone viral very quickly , seems to have a Lebanese name , his father will probably batter him for disgracing the family...let's hope so.And then , with all the video evidence, he should be slapped with a nice hefty fine , banned from public transport and given community service for racially vilifying a public officer. Vile little prick.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The guy is obviously a screaming idiot....this has gone viral very quickly , seems to have a Lebanese name , his father will probably batter him for disgracing the family...let's hope so.And then , with all the video evidence, he should be slapped with a nice hefty fine , banned from public transport and given community service for racially vilifying a public officer. Vile little prick.

Not a fan then? ;)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What a vile man. Good for the security guard for not reacting to this little scroat and keeping his dignity. :thumbsup:

Very much this. Very dignified reaction. Even stepping between the **** and the other passengers despite looking a fair bit older than them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a vile man. Good for the security guard for not reacting to this little scroat and keeping his dignity. :thumbsup:

Very much this. Very dignified reaction. Even stepping between the **** and the other passengers despite looking a fair bit older than them.
Totally the guy deserves a medal for not stoving the runts face in.
Whereas the guy in blue with 'security' across his back deserves the sack for not stoving the runts face in.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Couldn't watch more than two minutes of the scrawny tw*t, let's hope he gets convicted over this.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Things're pretty grim in Oz, race wise at the moment, so he may not have felt he'd get backup from the rail co or from the other passengers. Or he could just be a crap security guard, of course but I can't imagine what it'd be like to take that kind of abuse
Things no worse here than anywhere else. The guy will get picked up as it is an offence. With crack downs on extemists, govt cant afford not to make an example of this scrote.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sad thing is that for every video such as this, there are likely hundreds of racial abuse occurrences that go unreported.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Things no worse here than anywhere else.
It's unlikely (completely unrealistic) that attitudes towards other ethnic groups are the same in every country. Attitudes in Australia are not going to be the same as everywhere else, they're going to be different. I wouldn't base my opinion on that one video, but my understanding from those that live/have lived there is that Australia has more racism than many other western countries.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Australians are all mouth no action tbh.I've been to Bali a few times and it is full of mouthy aussie wankers like this. Not saying British people are Angels, but australia does seem to have a higher ratio of vocal racist people.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
It's unlikely (completely unrealistic) that attitudes towards other ethnic groups are the same in every country. Attitudes in Australia are not going to be the same as everywhere else, they're going to be different. I wouldn't base my opinion on that one video, but my understanding from those that live/have lived there is that Australia has more racism than many other western countries.

I recall not long ago Indians were advised by their Government not to travel to Melbourne because of potential for racist attacks.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

"A 17-year-old Brisbane man has been charged with two counts each of assault occasioning bodily harm and creating a nuisance on a railway. He was further charged with one count each of threatening violence, common assault and using a carriage service to menace or harass.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott slammed the teenager in the video, labelling his behaviour as 'deplorable'. Mr Abbott said he had been briefed about the incident, which he labelled as 'un-Australian', by Queensland Premier Campbell Newman.

'Just as I think it's un-Australian to defend death cults, I think it's un-Australian to abuse people in a public place just because you don't like the way they look, or you don't like the way they dress, or you make assumptions about what they believe,' Mr Abbott told reporters in Brisbane on Sunday."

No mention of racism in the charge or their PM's quote. Most odd (to us over here)!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
White Australians are the only group I do my best to avoid wherever I am in the world. To a man they are loud mouthed, inconsiderate, thick freeloading nitwits. Every where you go in the world there they are, making themselves heard, freeloading beer, smokes and weed trying to get free beds for the night. Can't bloody stand them.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Living in Australia and having lived in the UK, there is very little difference apart from the fact that Aboriginal people are indigenous to the land. The racist element exists in the same way as it does in the UK, anti immigrant, feeling of losing jobs to foriegners etc. Even as a Pomme over here, I get it to a very mild level. There is no more tolerance to it here than there is in the UK, and to lable Australians as somehow more racist or more extreme in their views is wrong.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
White Australians are the only group I do my best to avoid wherever I am in the world. To a man they are loud mouthed, inconsiderate, thick freeloading nitwits. Every where you go in the world there they are, making themselves heard, freeloading beer, smokes and weed trying to get free beds for the night. Can't bloody stand them.

:lolol:

"To a man"

:lolol:

I know some Aussies who are hugely embarrassed by the boorish behaviour that you describe from a large proportion of their fellow White Australian male contemporaries. Honestly.

I take your point though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here