Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you'd like to see at Falmer ...

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
Been done before but I'm trying not to think about the game ...

Liverpool have ' Welcome to Anfield' with the club badge over the entrance to the tunnel .....

I would like to see 'Stand or Fall' (from SBTS) with club badge over the entrance to the Falmer pitch ... what do you think ...

(sits back and awaits ridicule ....) :shrug:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

Liverpool have ' Welcome to Anfield' with the club badge over the entrance to the tunnel .....

I would like to see 'Stand or Fall' (from SBTS) with club badge over the entrance to the Falmer pitch ... what do you think ...

Good shout TB .. I think that would be ACE.

The main thing I'd like to see though is crowds of 12k+ (or whatever the break even point is)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I dont know about what I want to see but one thing I'm looking forward to hearing is the sound of rain on a roof, I hate the wet days at Withdean.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
The Premier League trophy (2013-2014), the Champions League trophy (2014-2015), the World Club Championship (2015-2016) will do for starters.

Plus suitable acknowledgement for the greats in Brighton and Hove Albion's history, eg one of Atilla's poems cast in stone for all to see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My season ticket seat, can't wait :yahoo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Old fashioned goal nets. Like this;

goldston1.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A seat with my name on.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Ohh that would be wicked! I want a MASSIVE fish tank full of clown fish (see avatar) just like Edna suggested!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Why the suggestion of ridicule, that is a brilliant idea, it has a really good ring to it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here