Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you have invented (in your mind)

Kev the Ape

CrabtreeBHA said:
the magnet under snooker table so I could win a snooker cos I could move the magnet after a shot and abit of metal in the ball I hit would get attracted to it and go in the pocket no matter how I hit it :dunce:

then you could hit 147 all the time, and become a professional snooker player :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
CrabtreeBHA said:
the magnet under snooker table so I could win a snooker cos I could move the magnet after a shot and abit of metal in the ball I hit would get attracted to it and go in the pocket no matter how I hit it :dunce:

I place bets that an invention like that could make you veeerrryyyy unpopular!!

:lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
then you could hit 147 all the time, and become a professional snooker player :lolol:

my dreams exactly :)

Also the Dart that is radio controlled after you throw it!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd like to invent a hangover cure that actually works. Somehow combining the effects of:

a) Salt & Vinegar discos
b) Lucozade sport drink
c) A fry up
d) Hair of the dog

all in a tiny, easy to the tastebuds, lager flavoured lozenge.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
gazwag said:
why would you need two ?
Wondered who would pick that up. :jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A new fool proof betting programme for Gareth's computer.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Always fancied a 'Butter stick'

Like a prit stick shape that contained butter that you could 'spread' onto toast etc..

Maybe as usless as Glow in the dark sunglasses, or a Solar Powered Flash Light but always thought it'd be cool.

Also thought maybe slippers fitted with dusters so you can dust the floor while walking around.

SWD

Sep 11, 2003
see through pockets for clothing, trousers or jackets, stop you having to search every single one to find something you want. ( I know its flawed) :-(

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Removing the growth gene from young animals, allowing pets to be tiny, imagine a tiny puppy for ever or a kitten....or larger animals could become household pets like lions, donkeys and elephants. A sure fire winner.
God parents could have babies for ever and avoid adolesence!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here