Things you have invented (in your mind)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Ive come up with the mobile phone which doulbles as an electric razor.

The salt pot that only gives your reccomended daily amount of salt each day.

by the way none of these are painented so feel free to make either of these inventions.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I am trying to invent a process whereby when you try to build a football stadium on a shitty brownfield site with 1960's buildings and a f***ing great road through the middle it doesn't take the best part of ten years to do, cost shed loads of cash and get held up by three stupid nimbys claiming you are going to dig up the graves of their forefathers and shoot their dog.

Tell you what, (to quote Des Lynam), its not easy.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A fridge / microwave - that keeps your food nicely chilled, until it's time to cook it - so it's ready when you walk in the door.

Plus an SMS attachment so you can text it to tell it you will be late !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
eastlondonseagull said:

What's the recipe for the ever lasting gobstopper? I know somebody who is willing to pay a lot of money for it....

slugworth.jpg

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A stunning bird (of the Rachel Stevens ilk) who doesn't answer back, say "no", and is at your beck & call 24/7.

Sadly, that's as near impossible as Falmer being turned down.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What's the recipe for the ever lasting gobstopper?
I don't know, but I'd buy a couple.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I want to invent this thing that is an exact replica of your own foot - and can simulate walking - so when you buy a new pair of shoes you put the new shoes on this "fake" foot and it gently wears them in for you!! :cool:

Kev the Ape

i invented the electric do your work for you kit, a robotic arm just doing your work for you and listen to the teacher, whilst you're sitting there listening to your cd player.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
tedebear said:
I want to invent this thing that is an exact replica of your own foot - and can simulate walking - so when you buy a new pair of shoes you put the new shoes on this "fake" foot and it gently wears them in for you!! :cool:
Yeah, right.
00000127.gif

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the magnet under snooker table so I could win a snooker cos I could move the magnet after a shot and abit of metal in the ball I hit would get attracted to it and go in the pocket no matter how I hit it :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports