Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are, frankly, a load of old sh*t

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tin Openers.

WHY oh WHY can nobody make decent tin openers anymore? We are now on our 6th in 12 months, one lasted for all of 4 tins. 4!! Bloody expensive, badly made trash.

same story here until we bought a
Zyliss

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That sloppy pretend bacon they put on Burger King and Macdonalds Burgers. Iced Gems and The Air Guitar Championships

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Northern Soul. Musical equivalent of Rugby League. It's obscure for a reason. Total respect to fans of the genre for getting WELL into it. To the genre itself? Not so much.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People that can't walk more than ten yards without checking Facebook

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Time to bounce.

People in the office ringing up family and friends in OFFICE HOURS to BOAST about how their little angel has "4 A*'s" in their GCSE.

Now, please, don't get me wrong. I'm very happy for your child. But call people LATER.

This is a BLATENT attempt to show off to all those around you.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Time to bounce.

People in the office ringing up family and friends in OFFICE HOURS to BOAST about how their little angel has "4 A*'s" in their GCSE.

Now, please, don't get me wrong. I'm very happy for your child. But call people LATER.

This is a BLATENT attempt to show off to all those around you.

So you haven't overheard any convo's to the tune of "the little c*** failed them all, I'm going to give him/her a hiding when they get home" then?

Quelle suprise...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Any and all discussion of how the incidents of a recent football match affect your fantasy team.

E.g. "I'm GUTTED. I had actually picked Fabregas, but then swapped him out for Ozil."

NO ONE CARES.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
P1020595.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here